Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rain Down In Africa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:58 am

Bailey smiled and put the homemade pie in the oven while she started peeling some potatoes and mashing them up. Jasper watched her for a moment before turning back to reena. "so you planning on coming to have a look at the wild life sanctuary as well ? I'm sure you'd love it there" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Reena looked at him.

I guess. Honestly, I don't know how long I'm going to be staying.

Yeah, stay here, like hell. Just another stop over in her life.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:27 pm

Jasper frowned glancing at Bailey who had gone quiet. "But Bailey said you'd be staying for a while. Damn She got me all excited or nothing." He pouted smiling.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:35 pm

Reena upped an eyebrow and looked at him.

Why would you be excited?

She looked at Bailey. Had her half sister expected her to just be over joyed and stay with her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Bailey sighed Jasper and his big gob. Jasper smiled. "Because little lady Miss big but over there was bigging you up. she's never had a sister before and she was just as excited as i was to meet you. She got me really excited you know. Surely you can't ruin this guys dreams." he pouted playfully. Pluse he'd never met another Were except from bailey and he wanted to meet reena.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Reena looked over to Bailey and felt torn. Maybe she should stay a little longer. Not for the male but for her sister.

Guess I can stay a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Bailey turned at that a huge beam on her face. "Oh Brilant." she smiled. "I promise to make it worth while." she said boiling te potatoes and checking the pie she sat down at the table with them.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Reena wasn't sure about it but she figured she owed it to her sister.

So what do you guys do around here for fun? Are there others like us?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Jasper shoook his head. "Me and Bailey are the only ones i know about." he said. Bailey nodded in agreement. "I Like to Dance and run in the dessert Its much cooler during the night and it runs forever so we take our time. but both of us work at the wildlife sanctuary whichi i'll show you tomorrow but tonight lets eat and go for a run." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Reena was quiet as she waited for Bailey and Jasper to finish. So they were the only weres here which made her wonder what happened to her mother's people. Where did they go? It still bothered her how close the two were. They had a bond that Reena would never have.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:16 pm

Jasper finished first winking at reena as he picked up his and her plate then Baileys just as she finished her last mouthfull. Swallowing she glared at Jasper. "Don't mind me will you." she scoffed smiling. she looked over at reena. "We are like this all the time he's like my brother." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Reena merely nodded. Still it would have been nice to have that once in her life but she had given up on that dream eons ago.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:28 pm

Jasper washed up the dishes before going to sit down. "How about we watch some TV while it gets dark and our food settles down ?" Hesuggested. Bailey nodded. "And then we'll give you a tour of the village and dessert our style." she smild.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Reena nodded.

Sure why not.

Getting up from the table she went and sat on the other side of the couch leaving the middle for Bailey while Jasper sat on the other end.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Bailey smiled taking the remote before Jasper could grab it and put on a load of shit and handed it to Reena smiling. "Your the guest you choose what to watch. and if he mutters any complaint i'll hurt him." she smiled. Jasper stuck his tounge out at her leaning back on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:44 pm

Reena handed it back to Bailey.

I umm rarely watch tv so you guys decide.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:24 pm

Jasper reached over Bailey and took the remote putting on a Really crappy film. Bailey sighed leaning back. "Haven't we seen this like 60 million times already ?" she asked. Jasper Stuck his tounge out at her again before going back to the film. Bailey sighed and smiled over at Reena. "No Big. How was your journey here by the way ?" she asked. Might as well make conversation.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Reena looked at her.

Good.

Oh she was not telling her that she did not have the money for a decent flight but had hoped aboard a cargo jet with some other animals in her cheetah from. At the local airport when no one was looking she had gotten away and then hitchhiked until the Jeep driver picked her up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:37 pm

Bailey smiled. Though she could tell her sister wasn't saying somethign but she wasn't going to pry. Yet. "Do you have any questions about anything ?" she asked leaning back.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Reena looked at her sister for a moment.

Not right now.

Liar, she thought. You have oodles of question' so why not ask.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Bailey raised a brow and stood up taking reenas hand leading her to the kitchen while Jasper watched Tv. Maybe she didn't want to say anything around him. But she knew she had some questions. "Come on Spill , i don't mind what you ask. can be anything from family to normal were stuff." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Jet lag and all setting in, the tears begin to fall.

Why wasn't I told. I spent years in foster care unloved, unwanted. She never told me what I was. I was a freak growing up alone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Bailey stepped closer to her hugging her gently. "Because she was in danger.The same danger she didn't want to put you in as well.... I Was told not to send you a letter til your 18th until you could look after your self. Not because i didn't want to. Course i wanted to as soon as i was told i had a sister i was on the plan looking for you. Staying out of plain sight but making sure you were ok. But i was forbiddent to tell you." she said hugging reena.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Holding tight to her sister she sobbed.

It was horrible. I was an outcast. I had no clue what I was til I chnaged one night. Out in the yard. I freaked and took off.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Bailey held her close. "I'm Sorry i couldn't be there for you Reena. I Really am. But it was for the best i promise oyu that. If Anyone else found out what you are especially the people who killed our mother you would be dead as well." she said looking down at her. It was for the best. She convinced her self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rain Down In Africa   The Rain Down In Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rain Down In Africa
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next