Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallen Angel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:16 pm

Tohr sat drinking his coffee in the little coffee house down the block from his flat. Eons among the humans was a long time but he was destined to remain among them for eternity. A fallen angel, one of many that had fallen when Lucifer had tried to take over heaven. Tohr had been young and foolish then. Now he wandered the earth doing what he wanted when he wanted. It wasn't bad, a little lonely. He had moved so many times, changed his names so many times. It was always a variation of his name, the one Lucifer gave him before he left to walk the earth alone, Tohrment. Lucifer said the name fitted him and he had kept it. Hell he couldn't remember his real name. Now he worked for the immortal beings that walked the earth as an assasin, bodyguard, hell whatever they wanted. RIght now he was between gigs. It having been 100 years since his last job. Money was no issue, since he had been around for so long Tohr had accumulated so much cash he was independently wealthy but needed a to work to keep the insanity at bay.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:45 pm

Iris had her apron wrapped around her waist. She was wearing the uniform that was required plus her favourate black waist coat. Walking over to the customers she approched a male that was large but interesting. "Would yu like any more coffee ?" she asked holding out the jug to him smiling. Fake msile mind you but it was stll a smile to make the customers happy. The sooner the day was over the better she really just wanted to go shopping and relax for a bit before she had to go home. The words of the fortune tell still played on her mind. Over a month ago they were said. Troubled waters to come soon. Path to change. what could it mean
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Tohr looked up at the waitress. Small, well all females were small compared to him. Yeah, thanks. He put the cup down and scowled as his phone began to ring. Taking it out of his pocket, he answered.

Hello.

It this him

Who the hell you think it is.

We got a job for you. Interested?

Yes I am. Where and when.

3 o'clock, the park on the corner of 5th and main.

Tohr smiled. He was there now. The park was across the way.

Sure by the fountain.

Hanging up the phone he smiled and the waitress.

Thanks for the coffee.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Iris Poured the coffee and smiled. "Happy to help" She smiled before turning to leave and serve other customers she looked up at the clock. "Not long now." she muttered to her self wishing time would fly by faster.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:10 pm

Tohr finished his coffee, stood and left. On the table he left a hefty tip. THough he was a fallen he wasn't a complete ass. Pulling his leather trench coat closer, he crossed the street entering the park.. Even though it was a bit chilly, children played on the slides and swing, their voices, laughter, raising to the heavens. Heading to the fountain he waited. Soon another male approached.

Guidance from above.

More like from below.

Tohr eyed him. Yeah, a warlock. It was the marking above his neck.

He handed Tohr and envelope.

It's all in here. Pictures, information.

The job?

To find the last witch in a very powerful coven. We warlocks are a dying breed, what with so many witches marrying other immortals. She will be the one to help repopulate my kind, save us.

Tohr looked at the male. The witch in question would be nothing more than a brood mare to them. Not that he cared one bit. Hell no one cared about him.

Two weeks.

THe male nodded.

Will you contact me or I contact you.

Tohr turned to leave, his jet black long hair a curtain down his back.

I will contact you.

Torh walked off, leaving the male there. Heading back to his flat, he entered, locking the door behind him. Not removing the dagger he kept hidden in a holster at his waist, he threw his leather coat on the back of the couch, sat down and opened the file. Diamond blue eyes read it all. He then looked at the pictures.

Shit!

It was the waitress from the coffee house. Grabbing his coat, he headed back outside, feet pounding the pavement to get to the coffee house.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:15 pm

Iris went over to the table and saw the bill paid and a large tip. She smiled. He was a nice man. Tilling up the bill she pocketed the tip smiling happily. That made her day a bit better. SHe continued to serve until her end of shift grabbing her coat she collectedu p all the tips nad headed home. Once she'd made it home she counted up her tips.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:23 pm

Tohr entered the coffee shop to find her gone. How to find her, he wondered. It was then he noticed another waitress eyeing him. Man he hated when women eyed him like that. Yeah he was hot and all but he wanted more than one night stands. Sitting at a table she approached him. Tohr struck up a conversation with her. Smooth and intelligent, he managed to steer the conversation to Iris without the other woman knowing it. Filing all the information she was giving him away, he flirted with her for a little before leaving. Outside he recalled the address he was given and headed there. In his mind he went over everything he had learned from the warlocks notes to what the female has said. Iris lived alone, orphaned. And probably had no clue she was a witch. Stopping before her flat, he decided it best to wait for night fall. Slipping into the backyard unnoticed, Tohr crouched behind some bushes as he waited for the night. He could see the balcony to her 3rd floor flat and would enter there quietly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Iris was curled up on the sofa. She had called in a takeaway. She couldn't be bothered to cook tonight. As the door bell went she stood up. Smiling she thanked the man paying him and giving him a tip and took her piza sitting on the sofa she watched Tv. As the Evening Drew on and the Tv got boring she headed to the bedroom and undressed. she had a long day tomorrow and was up early.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:37 pm

Once the dark was in place, he waited until the light went out on the balcony. Smiling, Tohr dropped his coat by the tree, stood and unfurled his glorious black wings. Crouching his jumped, flying to the balcony, he landed on the ledge quietly. With quick timing, he opened the sliding door. Entering quietly, he closed the door behind him and inspected her apartment. Couch, tv, some books, unfinished pizza in a box on the coffee table. Tohr wandered around, finding the kitchen and then a small nook where the computer was. Turning it on, he hacked into her systems only to find nothing noteworthy. SHe was clueless about what she was. Torh was beginning to think this a bad idea. If she was the last witch in a powerful line, chances were more than one group of warlocks would be hunting for her which meant there would be other immortals getting involved. Not that he cared about the female. It was his reputation and job he worried about. Finding another door, he knew it to be the bedroom. A small light was on and he knew just what he had to do. Summoning gale force winds, he managed to knock out power for this section of the small town. He stood quietly and waited to hear a noise, anything to alert him that she was up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:44 pm

Iris was asleep deeply when the power went out but she could still Tell it went out. Shooting upshe screamed slightly looking around trying to find the light switch trying not to panic. Not the dark. She hated the dark. She felt clostrophobic when it was dark. Like it was all eating her up. She found her light and started flipping it switch. "Shit."
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Tohr snarled. He had hoped she was asleep. Quietly he opened the door and entered the room. He could make out where the bed was and where she was by the noise she was making flipping the light switch. Her fear hung so tangible in the air. For some reason it pissed him off.

You have nothing to fear.

Shit, he thought. Why did I say that. He moved closer to her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:52 pm

Iris Jumped. "Wh-Who's there ?" she asked lifting the lamp up ready to hit them over the head with. Just in case. How could someone break in ? Everything was locked up and she didn't hear any smashing.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Relax little female. I will not harm you. I am only here to..collect you.

Never had any of his jobs required him doing anything with a female and her fear was getting to him on all levels.

It seems there is much about yourself that you do not know. I merely wish to put you in touch with those that do know.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:07 pm

Iris Raised the lamp even more pulling the covers closer to her. "What do you mean ? I'm Normal. Don't come any closer." she Snarled. She maybe small but she could protect her self and she would do that by any means neccisary. "I'm not going anywhere." she said.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Tohr sighed.

Put the lamp down, I mean it when I say I will not hurt you. Listen I know about you. You have a star on your right wrist. It is the symbol of your bloodline. A powerful one. Your mother and father were killed and before your family could reach you the humans took you to an orphanage. There are more than likely others out there besides the one group of warlocks looking for you.

Though he could not fathom what they wanted in her. SHe was small, ok fiesty and he liked that. Really liked that. What the hell, he thought. She is the objective not a quick lay.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:27 pm

Iris glared. "I'd Rather not. I don't care how you know about me. I Am not a witch. Your crazy and dilusional." she Snapped. "If you Turned the lights off please turn them back on i've not been one for the dark." she said. How could she be a witch ? He was making this up. She couldn't trust him. Maybe he knew about her another way. "Leave my house befoe i call the police." she said tightening her grip ont the lamp and reaching for her mobile.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:36 pm

He was about to tell her not to bother when he heard the splintering of wood and yelling.

Shit!

He grabbed the lamp, threw it to the floor. Not caring, he grabbed her, threw her over his shoulder and headed for the window. Opening it, he climbed out onto the ledge with her just as the bedroom door broke into pieces. Looking over his shoulder, Tohr snarled. It was Legion another fallen. Not waiting, Tohr spread his wings and took off. He didnt give a damn about the coat. Grateful for the moonless sky, Tohr flew toward his flat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Iris let out a scream. "Yo-Y- You have wings." She said staring at them. "What the hell is going on ? Take me home Right now." she Snarled. she looked over her shoulder at him and frowned. "Its You ! From the coffee shop." she said.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:48 pm

As they flew off, Legion shot at them. One of the shots hit Tohr in the leg and another in his shoulder and he had to concentrate hard to get them to his place. Going down to land on the roof, he tried to land gently but fell. He landed on his face and just lay there with her on his shoulder. Eventually he stood and put her down. Looking down at her, his face scratched and bloody he spoke.

GO back if ya want. It's your funeral little female. Here I can protect you until you figure out what you want to do.

He limped toward the door that lead to the stairs to his penthouse flat.

Coming?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:55 pm

Iris Hesitated but followed him in. "I would say you need to go to the hospital but they'd probably call you a nutcase and do loads of tests on you. DO you have a first aid kit so i can wrapp up those wounds she asked. " She may not know him but she couldn't let him bleed to death. Once he was ok though he had alot of eplaining to do.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:58 pm

Tohr opened the door at the bottom of the steps and flipped on the lights. His flat was huge, the whole top of a building and the three floors below were empty.

Yeah somewhere in the bathroom I think.

He pointed down the hallway.

3rd door on your left.

Diamond eyes watched as she walked away and he headed for his bedroom.. Stripping off his shirt, he opened his wings and stood with his back to the mirror. No damage to them, closing them he saw the bullet hole in his shoulder. Stripping his jeans, standing in naked, he glanced down at the wound in his leg.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Iris found the first aid kit and scowled it was pretty empty. A couple o bandages. And some plasters. Looking around the bathroom she picked iup some other bits and bobs and went back out to where he was. Holey Mackrel.. She thought to her self. She nearly dropped the stuff. "Right .. wel lets hae a look at that wound." she said.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:11 pm

Keeping his back to her, Tohr headed to a nearby dresser, grabbed a pair of boxer shorts and put them on. Turning to her, he limped over. His defined chest bare for her sight showing all the scaring he had picked up in his line of work over the years.

You find what ya want?

Yeah he found something he wanted. Her. Hell he had been too long without a woman, any woman even if for a quickie. Tohr knew damn well he could seduce her, get her into his bed. Yeah she would be fiesty there maybe claw him. But she was the objective, another time another place things would have been different.

Last edited by littlefemaleD on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:14 pm

Iris scoffed. "Just.. I've looked through some things in your bathroom to replace things." she said cleaing up the wound on his chest before placing on a Huge blister plaster she'd found over it. "I hope you heal up quick." she said before going to clean up his leg and wrapping a bandage around it the same.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:17 pm

The touch of her hands, feather lights, made him ache. Damn he was going to have to do something soon.

Yeah I'll heal in two days. When she was done, he limped over to the same dresser and, removing the boxers, put on some sweats. He turned to her.

Take it you got questions.

Tohr headed out of his bedroom and towards the kitchen not caring if she was behind him or not. He needed to eat. Hadn't had food since breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next