Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hidden Agenda

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hidden Agenda - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Roxy bited a her lip watching him leave. She wanted something. She wanted him.
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Wandering back to his room, Liam put on his swim trunks and headed to the indoor pool. Maybe a swim would help him get his mind off her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Roxy walked over to the window sitting on the edge. She wondered what it would be like to be bound to someone. She could feel his emotions see his thoughts. She knew that this moment he was swimmming .. as a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Liam lay floating on his back. His thoughts were on her. What was she doind he wondered. His heart bleeded for her. His body wanted her
Nicolle Payne : Roxy Sighed standing up she paced. She wanted to do something anything/
Dawn Wright: Liam got out and toweld off. He was restless needing her badly. But he wouldn't use her like that no matter what his body demanded
Nicolle Payne : Roxy walked down the stairs her room was getting smaller and smaller. She was feeling clotrophobic. Seeing him coming out of the pool area she walked over to him smiling and kissed him. "sorry i couldn't jelp it."
Dawn Wright : Liam upped and eyebrow. Tryinbg to stay calm. Right now he wanted her would take her on the floor
Nicolle Payne : Roxy Blushed. She stroked him gently. "What dont you want me ?" she asked grinning.
Dawn Wright : He gulped. "Didn't say I didna want ye lass. Gods I hurt for ye. But I don't want to take advantage of you"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy scoffed. "didn't seem that way in your dreams." she winked.
Dawn Wright : Liam smiles. "Aye lass I know. I want you but I don't want to use you. "
Nicolle Payne : Roxy lowered her hand into his. "Come Use me liam." she grinned
Dawn Wright :: Liam looked at her. "You sure lass. I can n stop once we start. "
Nicolle Payne : ROxy Grinned "I'm Sure." She purred
Dawn Wright : Liam pulled her closer and kissed her hard. Picking her up he took her up to his bedroom.
Nicolle Payne : Roxy moaned rubbing up against him she kissed him back nibbling his lip.
Dawn Wright : liam lay there panting next to her smiling
Nicolle Payne : roxy nuzzled into his neck kissing it gently.
Dawn Wright : Liam held her close.
Nicolle Payne : Roxy Looked up at him and smiled. "You didn't regret that did you ?"
Dawn Wright : He chuckled. "No lass ". He kissewd her gently
Nicolle Payne : Roxy blushed and smiled kissing him back
Dawn Wright : Liam smiled. " I think I should take you in every room"
Nicolle Payne : Roxy laughedNibbling his ear. "Well ..Feel free." she smiled.
Dawn Wright : "Oh feel free to what lass?"
Nicolle Payne : "take me in Everyroom." she purred kissing him.
Dawn Wright : Liam grinned. "I will lass.". He kissed her hard.
Nicolle Payne : Roxy laughed and nuzzled into him when her phone that she used for work went off. Only few knew that number. Frowning she sighed ignoring it
Dawn Wright : Liam glanced at it. "Who's calling ye lass."
Nicolle Payne : Roxy frowned shrugging. "I'm Not sure .. only few know that number." she said
Dawn Wright : He looked at her. "Aye, like who lass?"
Nicolle Payne : Roxy sat up And leaned against him. "My brother. My boss and a few others." she said
Dawn Wright : "I see lass well no answer it if it the boss. He may try and get to ye somehow."
Nicolle Payne :Roxy sighed and leaned over to answer it. "Hello ?" she asked
Dawn Wright : "Where are you," jaden asked
Nicolle Payne : Roxy bit her lip. "Not at home.. Well .. I have no home. Exactly..." she said unsure how to tell him
Dawn Wright : "What!?". Jaden snarled. "You ok?"
Nicolle Payne : "I'm fine " she sighed."Its a long story Jaden.. Lets just say i failed to please the boss and i'm lucy i'm stll alive" she said.
Dawn Wright : He nodded his head. "Where are you little one?"
Nicolle Payne : Roxy Bit her lip. "with my bounded." she said
Dawn Wright : Jaden hit the roof. "Bounded?! Where are you?"
Nicolle Payne : Roxy sighed. "Earth Dumbass."
Dawn Wright : "No shit sherlock. Where on earth I'm cominbg to get you."
Nicolle Payne : "What Why ?" She asked. "They won't let me back there Jaden you know that."
Dawn Wright : "Ill protect you little one. You are too young for a bonded and a human at that"
Nicolle Payne : Roxy glanced up at liam. He was quiet. "Fine let me get the address but i can't leave here , you know that too." she said.
Dawn Wright : Liam gave her the address. There was no way he was letting her leave. She was his.
Nicolle Payne : Roxy Relaid the address back to Jaden sighning. "Ilove you brother." she said.
Dawn Wright : "Yeah me too see you in a bit. ". Liam looked at her. "Everything ok?"
Nicolle Payne : Roxy Nodded sort of. "Its my brother.. I didn't exactly tell him whats happened and he's very protective over me." she said.
Dawn Wright : Liam sighed and slid from the bed. Dresising only in his jeans. "Yeah well we shall see. You are bonded to me now. "
Nicolle Payne : Roxy Nodded sighing she dressed. "so much for taking me in everyway " she laughed
Dawn Wright : He turned and looked at her. Smiling. "Later lass"
Nicolle Payne : Roxy laughed. "I can't wait."
Dawn Wright : He headed downstairs just as someone knoicked on the door
Dawn Wright : Jaden was some what pleased at least this human had money
Nicolle Payne : Roxy Followed after him. "Hey Brother." she smiled slightly.
Dawn Wright : Jaden smiled and hugged her then glared at Liam who glared back
Nicolle Payne : Roxy hugged him back slightly. Out of all their brothers and sisters Jaden and her were the closet.
Dawn Wright : Jaden glared at the human. "You best treat my sister right. ". Liam grinned. "You have no worries with that. "
Nicolle Payne : Roxy let out a little sigh of relief. Well at least he didn't fight the laws. She didn't like that thought of her brother in the laws prison.
Dawn Wright : Jaden looked around. "So where do I sleep?". Liam blinked
Nicolle Payne : Roxy Blinked. "Huh."
Dawn Wright : "I'm staying here to help proetect you. ". Liam looked to roxy
Nicolle Payne : Roxy looked to Liam then back at jaden biting her lip. "I don't need protecting. I Can look after my self." she scowled.
Dawn Wright : Liam and jaden both laughed
Nicolle Payne : Roxy glared at them both. "Don't Laugh i could easily kick both your butts." she said.
Dawn Wright : Jaden laugehd again. Liam remained queit
Nicolle Payne : Roxy scowled and pushed her brother back playfully.
Dawn Wright : Jaden pushed her gently. "So I'm here. Where shall I lay my pretty little head?". Liam si\ghed. "Basement"
Nicolle Payne : Roxy scowled. "I. Don't. Need. Protecting." she snapped.
Dawn Wright : Jaden shook his head. "You do. What if he has to go somewhere u can't go?"
Nicolle Payne : "Then I'll Kick anyones arse who Tries." she said.
Dawn Wright : Liam sighed. "Pick a room". Jaden smiled and heaed to find a room.
Nicolle Payne : Roxy scowled up at liam.
Dawn Wright : Liam looked at her. "What?"
Nicolle Payne :"Don't Give me that. I don't need him to protect me liam. I Don't need no one to protect me."
Dawn Wright :Liam said nothing but hwleady for his study. He had his reasons for letting her brother stay.
Nicolle Payne :Roxy sighed and headed inside toher bedroom.
Dawn Wright :Liam looked oveer the papers on his desk but could only think of her
Nicolle Payne : Roxy leaned back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Liam sighed. She was pissed but hew onluy did it to protect her
Nicolle Payne: Roxy Got up and stormed down stairs to the basement knocking on the door pissed off with her borhter
Dawn Wright: The pad down there was a bachelors dream and suited jaden. He got up to answeer the door
Nicolle Payne: Roxy Pushed him back as soon as he answered the door. "You unbelievable." she said.
Dawn Wright: He smirked. "Am I littleone?*
Nicolle Payne: Roxy scowled. "I do not need protecting Jaden." she said.
Dawn Wright: Jaden sighed. "Yoy have no clue what he is capable of. I do. I used to be the hunter. Hunted those who broke the law. "
Nicolle Payne: Roxy sighed "I'm not so little anymroe"
Dawn Wright: He smiled. "I know that but the hunters are a bad ass group little one. You are going to need all the help you can get. "
Nicolle Payne: Roxy hugged him. "I Love you Brother."
Dawn Wright: "I love you too. So let me stay and help your bonded*
Nicolle Payne: Roxy bit her lip but nodded. "Fine. I can't believe i'm bonded .. can you ?" she asked laughing slightly. She used to aways talk to jaden about being bonded. He used to say he would hate to see her bonded.
Dawn Wright: Jaden laughed and sat down. "Bet u going to give him a run for his money little one"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy sat next to him and laughed. "I ALways gave males a run for their money." she grinned.
Nicolle Payne: -poke ?
Dawn Wright: (U there?)
Nicolle Payne: Yh I Poked you !
Nicolle Payne: O.o
BUZZ!!!
Nicolle Payne: Seee
Nicolle Payne: Did you not get my post ?
Dawn Wright: (Just did)
Nicolle Payne: Weird :s
Dawn Wright: "You do little one you do. So tell me about this bonded of yours. "
Nicolle Payne: Roxy laughed. "Well he's part of the reason i was kicked out.. but i don't blame him."She said biting her lip. "I Was sent by big bossman himself to come steals his powers by any means possible and i stalked his dreams. Thinking i could get them that way.. but during one of his dreams he made me promise ot be his and only his.. and i didn't relise humans could bond with us.. When boss found out he kicked off worse than you did and sent me t his front door." she said.
Nicolle Payne: (Did you get that ? )
Dawn Wright: Brb
Nicolle Payne: k
Dawn Wright: Is back
Nicolle Payne: Wb
Dawn Wright: "I see. Well I could have told you we can. Almost happened to me couple years ago little one. Tell me does he treat you well?"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy Nodded smiling. "He's nice;" she said.
Dawn Wright: "Just nice little one? You know I can kill him. Break the bond"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy shook her head. "Don't you Dare."
Dawn Wright: Jaden grinned. "Why not? Do you care for this human little one?"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy blushed and shook her head. "No.. But I shan't let an innocent human get hurt
Dawn Wright: Jaden looked at her. There was some soert of connection with heer bonded though roxy denied it.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy Upped an eye brow at him. "What ? " She said.
Dawn Wright: Jaden grinned. "Nothibg little one"
Nicolle Payne: roxy Pushed him gently Smiling. "i'm going to go find liam.. I'll probably come visit later." she said getting up
Dawn Wright: "Sure little one". Oh he knew there was more to the two
Nicolle Payne: Roxy kissed her brothr on the forehead before leaving to find Liam.
Dawn Wright: Liam sat at his desk. His mood had darkened considerably now. It was apparent she didn't want to stay there with him
Nicolle Payne: Roxy Hesitated outside his door.
Dawn Wright: He got up and headed toward the window.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy walked in behind him quietly.
Dawn Wright: He was unaware that she had come in. Right now he felt this was all his fault
Nicolle Payne: Roxy wrapped her arms around his waist.
Dawn Wright: Liam felt her arms and sighed. "I am sorry lass truly sorry. I would undi this if I knew how"
Nicolle Payne: "Don't be Laim." She said resting her head on hs shoulder.
Dawn Wright: "If I had given you want you wanted you would be happy and free"
Nicolle Payne: "Stop being stupid. You would be weak if you had given me what i wanted." she said.
Dawn Wright: "So?" He didn't care she was miserable and thsat bothered him more
Nicolle Payne: Roxy Sighed. "Liam I am happy here and now , so it wasn't exactly planned but its still all good." she said.
Dawn Wright: He turned to look at her. "If ye say so lass"
Nicolle Payne: Roxt smiled at him.. "I'm Postive." she said cuddling into him.
Dawn Wright: He held her close. Now he had two demons under his roof and no clue what to with them.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy sighed closing her eyes islightly.
Dawn Wright: "I can do some work from home. Only go out for trials lass."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy looked up at him. Shereally had ruined it for him. "Oh I'm So sorry Liam , i've messed your life up." she said.
Dawn Wright: "What life lass"
Nicolle Payne: "Your job.. Your social life." she said.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Liam shook his head. "Had none. "
Nicolle Payne: Roxy scoffed. "You had a decent job liam." she said resting her head back in his chest.
Dawn Wright: "Still do lass. I can choose my hours. So no worries. "
Nicolle Payne: Roxy kissed him gently. "Your amazing .. So what shall we do now ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: Liam smiled. " Whatever u want. "
Nicolle Payne: Roxy shrugged. "How about shopping for those clothes ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: "Sure lass sure. Let me get dressed. "
Nicolle Payne: Roxy smiled.
Dawn Wright: Liam went and chnaged grabbed his keys. "Redy lass"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy Nodded and followed him out. Jaden would be fine here. Followhing him out to the car she gasped. "Its beautiful." she laughed.
Dawn Wright: Liam smiled. "It's one of many lass. Get in and let's go"
Nicolle Payne: ROxy laughed andc climbed in next to him grinning.
Dawn Wright: Liam headed to some upscale mall. " Buy whatever you wish lass. "
Nicolle Payne: Roxys Jaw Dropped. "Seriously ?" she asked shaking her head. "I couldn't do that." she said
Dawn Wright: Liam smiled. *ye can and ye will lass. "
Nicolle Payne: Roxy blushed smiling. "I;ll pay you back some how liam." she said looking around for cheap clothes.
Dawn Wright: Liam sighed. "Lass buy what u wnat. Money is no object. Let me splurge on ye. "
Nicolle Payne: Roxy walked over to him kissing him hard. "You are Amazing." she breathed.
Dawn Wright: He grinned. "So ye keep saying. No go shop. "
Nicolle Payne: Roxy Laughed and went off to shop for some sexy clothes .
Dawn Wright: Liam followed her happily
Nicolle Payne: Roxy ended up finding a pile of clothes . walking over to him she blushed. "Is this enough." she chuckled.
Dawn Wright: He chuckled. " If ye think so lass. "
Nicolle Payne: Roxy nodded and went off with him to pay for it once they had it all bagd up they left the store." where now ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: "Where ever you want lass. There are all kinds of stores here. "
Nicolle Payne: Roxy shook her head. "Oh No You've done far to much for me over the last couple o days lets do something for yu." she smiled.
Dawn Wright: He shrugged his shoulders. "Lass I don't shop for clothes well. "
Nicolle Payne: "Well then lets not do anymore shopping what else do you enjoy doing ?" she asked taking his hand in her.s"
Dawn Wright: "Not too much lass. I'm a simple man"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy sighed. "Well shall do something that you want to do one day." she said.
Dawn Wright: "If you say lass. So more shopping or home?"
Nicolle Payne: "Lets get home before someone we'd rather not see spots us." she said following him towards the car to see. "Ohh crap." there was her boss leaning up against Liams car.
Dawn Wright: *brb*
Nicolle Payne: Kai
Nicolle Payne: -poke
Dawn Wright: Back soirry
Nicolle Payne: wb
Dawn Wright: Ty had to put laundry away
Nicolle Payne: yw your post
Dawn Wright: Olk
Dawn Wright: Liam spotted the male. "Who's he lass?".
Nicolle Payne: Roxy cleared her throat though she still sounded quiet. "Liam.. Meet my boss" she said not moving any closer.
Dawn Wright: The male looked at liam. Laughed then shook his head. "You will not protect her forever ". With that he vansihed
Nicolle Payne: Roxy bit her lip ooking down. she knew he could do worse. Alot worse.
Dawn Wright: Liam looked at her. "Interesting fellow"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy scoffed. "He's horrible. Don't Mention him to my brother. That we met him anyway. Come on lets go." she said climbing in the car.
Dawn Wright: He got in and drove them home. " I won't tell lass. This time. "
Nicolle Payne: Roxy glanced at him. "What do you mean by that " she asked.
Dawn Wright: "Another time I might have to "
Nicolle Payne: Roxy scowled. "i don't Need protecting.!" she said.
Dawn Wright: "Lass never said that. More like help. "
Nicolle Payne: Roxy glared she knew he meant protecting. So did Jaden. she was a sleep Demon and aq powerfull one at that.
Dawn Wright: Liam sighed as they pulled up. "Humor me lass please"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy sighed and nodded climbing out with the bags. "Fine. but not a word of this to jaden."
Dawn Wright: Liam nodded and helped her bring the bags in
Nicolle Payne: Roxy walked in and put the bags on the table. "How about i make something for dinner ?" she suggested.
Dawn Wright: "Sure lass"
Nicolle Payne: ROxy smiled and started going through the cupbaords finding something for dinner she started cookng humming.
Dawn Wright: Liam watched her smiling. His ex was not like her. Roxy was something else
Nicolle Payne: While the dinner cooked she turned and walked over to jaden wrapping her arms around him. "So this promise about taking me in every room. It is gunna happen right ?" she purred.
Dawn Wright: (Psst liam)
Nicolle Payne: (Opps)
Dawn Wright: He chuckled. "Aye lass it will" he nipped her neck
Nicolle Payne: Roxy purred cupping him gently when her brother came into the kitchen she stepped away immediatly and blushed
Dawn Wright: Liam grinned as Jaden walked in. "Hey your sister is cooking". Jaden made a look. "Then I'm eating out "
Nicolle Payne: Roxy scowled throwing a towel at him. "My cooking isn't bad you goof"
Dawn Wright: Jaden grinned. "She poisened us once. So if I were u order out"
Nicolle Payne: "Hey That was by accident i didn't relise you couldn't cook it from frozen." she saif
Dawn Wright: Jaden snickered. "Yeah so you say. ". He kissed her cheek
Nicolle Payne: Roxy scowled humping. "Your a pain in the bum." she said.
Dawn Wright: Jaden snickerd. "You are little one". Liam smiled.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy sighed and pushed him playfully. "Are you staying for dinner or what ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: Jadeb laughed. "Yeah yeah"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy smiled she pecked Liam on the cheek and turned back to the dinner quietly.
Dawn Wright: Liam grinned. "So tell me more of what your sister did as a child"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy glaredover at Jaden. "you say anything bad or embaressin and i will geld you where you stand." she said.
Dawn Wright: Jaden grinned and whispered to Liam. "Ill tell you later"
Nicolle Payne: ROxy picked up a frozen pea and flicked it at jadens head then didthe same to liam.
Dawn Wright: Both ducked and left heading for the living room.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy rolled her eyes and continued to cook.
Dawn Wright: They sat and talked about her about him about the boss.
Nicolle Payne: About an hour or so later roxy served up dinner and headed into the livin room while they were in mid conversation. "What are you talking about ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: They smiled. "The weather lass," Liam answered
Nicolle Payne: Roxy rolled her eyes "What ever bullshiters dinners at the table when your ready." she said.
Dawn Wright: They headed into the dining room. Sitting down, Liam watched her cloesly
Nicolle Payne: Roxy sat down and started eating wondering what her borhter had said to liam.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Liam and jaden only smirked as they ate. Knowing it would drive her crazy
Nicolle Payne: Roxy scowled. "you two are driving mental what has he said to you Liam ?" she asked glaring at Jaden.
Dawn Wright: Jaden grinned. "Not syaing little one". Liam smiled. Saying nothing
Nicolle Payne: "Don't side with Him ! " She scowled. She glanced at jaden. "You didn't mention Issac did you ?" she said thinking about her boss. Ugh .
Dawn Wright: Jaden looked at her. "Hell no. Why would I mention that ass?"
Nicolle Payne: roxy Scowled. "BEcause thats what you would do. You've said something and its annoying me." she said picking at her food.
Dawn Wright: Both laughed. "He told me nothing lass"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy rolled her eyes. "Why do i not believe that." she said.
Dawn Wright: Jaden sighed. "Little one I said nothibg "
Dawn Wright: Will be slow sinc e baking
Nicolle Payne: Roxy Nodded. "iFine Whatever." she said as she finished eating leaving food on her plate she stood up and cleaned her plate off washing up.
Nicolle Payne: (Whatcha baking ? )
Dawn Wright: They watched her go. Liam sighed. (Irish soad bread)
Nicolle Payne: (ah for st patricks day tomorrow i presume ) once Roxy finished washing up she headed up to her room and collapsed on the bed . She knew they were talking about something. The way they hushed their voices when she'd come in to tel them about dinner was what made it obvious.
Dawn Wright: Liam headed upstairs to knock on her door.

Nicolle Payne: *Sorry Internet) Roxy sighed and stood up heading to answer the door. When she opened it she sighed and went and plopped back on her bed. "I'm not a child." she said.
Liam smiled. "I know lass. We spoke of nothing"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy sighed and stood up going over to cuddle into him. "He thinks Im still his little sister. Still believes i can't look after my sefl.2 she said. yes she knew he acted like that cause he was brother and wanted to protect her but she was top in her game.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:18 pm

Liam held her close. "Aye but that is what big brothers do lass. He loves you never forget that."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:19 pm

Roxy sighed. "I know but im older now." she said. she loked up to him/. "Do you have any brothers or sisters ?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Liam shook his head. "No lass. I'm an only child so consider yourself lucky to have him. I have no family any more."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Roxy sighed and kissed him. "What about yoour parents. What were they like ?"
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:55 pm

"I don't talk of them much lass. Don't remember too much about them."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:21 pm

Roxy sighed and kissed him. "Is there anyone your close to you can talk to me about ? I want to know more about you." she said,
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:45 pm

He sighed. "No lass. There is only me. I've spent my whole life working from the ground up. I was poorer than dirt and knew my education would take me far. "
Nicolle Payne: Roxy kissed him. "well you don't have to be alone anymore Liam , If you want me i'll be here for you." she said.
Dawn Wright: He smiled. "I know lass. I know. So twll
Dawn Wright: Tell me about your brother. Is there anything I need to know. Like does he throw wild parties?"
Roxy Snorted. "Not likely , He's a pain in the arse but not wild. " she grinned.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Liam smiled. "GOod, no wild parties here. Though a party if you wanted one could be arrainged lass. All you have to do is ask for what you want do you understand me?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:13 pm

Roxy Nodded and kissed him. "I don't want anything but you and my brother. I Don't need anything but you and jaden." She said cuddling into him.
Dawn Wright: Liam smiled. "Good lass. Now we can go do some shopping if ye like or we can hang around the house all day."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy Snorted and looked at her watch. "Its getting late. How long do you stay up ?" she grinned. She was used to getting an early night becuase she would usually get up and wander through peoples dreams. though she doubted she could do that for a while. Better to stay low and out of issacs way for now.
Dawn Wright: Laim nodded. "How about a glass of wine and we atch some tv lass. Just you and I?"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy Nodded and entwined her fingers in his following him down stairs into the kitchen. Jaden was already gone. Probably crashing out in his bachelors pad in the basement.
Dawn Wright: In the ktichen he grabbed some glasses and the wine and poured one for her and one for him. "COme lass."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy to her glass and followed him into the living room curling up next to him on the sofa as he put the tv on.
Dawn Wright: Liam put the tv on, vaugley aware of it but more aware of the girl next to him. Roxy was amazig even if she wasn't human.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy yawned and sipped her wine. This was so peaceull. Never before had she just been able to sit down and relax with someone.
Dawn Wright: He drank his wine and put the glass down. He was tired all of a sudden but wanted to hodl her, keep her close to him.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy looked up at him. "Is something wrong." she asked as she sipped her wine
Dawn Wright: 'Just tired lass, tired." He smiled at her.
Roxy looked up at him smiling as she nibbled his lip playfully before kissing him.
Dawn Wright: Liam moaned. "Lass play nice."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy chuckled As she kissed him. "I Never play fair"
Dawn Wright: Liam snorted. "So I see lass, so I see."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy smiled and put her drink down moving to sit on his lap she kissed him harder
Dawn Wright: Liam kissed her back, holding her tight to him. "Hey get room,"Jaden hollered as he walked into the living room.
Nicolle Payne: Without stopping kissing him she raised a finger and swore at him.She kissed liam harder wrapping her legs around him.
Dawn Wright: Jaden snareld and turned and left. Liam moaned and then broke the kiss. "Come lass, I think there is one room you will like me to take you in."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy pouted. "Oh and wheres that ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: He stood and put her down. "Follow me lass."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy sighed and took his hand following him nippingat the back of his hand as he walked off.
Dawn Wright: He walked her to the back of the house where a small sun room was..well not too small but small compared to the other mansions in the area. Flowers of every kind grew and the glass all around let her see the dark night sky.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy loked around the room. "Its beautiful." she smiled moving closer to him she pushed him up against a wall kissing him hard.
Dawn Wright: He kissed her hard and lead her to an outdoor bed he had placed in the middle, surrounded by hgh bushes for privacy.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy moaned and pulled him onto the bed first before laying ontop of him kissing him hard.
Dawn Wright: Liam touched her every where. Damn ROxy was hot and he was liking it. His ex was boring, one way and one way only.
Nicolle Payne: Liam touched her every where. Damn ROxy was hot and he was liking it. His ex was boring, one way and one way only.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy moaned against him undressing him slowly teasing him.
Dawn Wright: Liam was kissing her hard when the door bell rang. "Ah hell,"he hissed.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy Snarled. "Let it ring and they'll go away." she said as she continued kissing him undressing him.
Dawn Wright: THe bell kept ringing. "Lass let me answer it then we can be alone ok?"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy pouted and rolled off him. "Fineee." she said letting him get dressed.
Dawn Wright: Liam got off the bed, dressed and kissed her. "Be back my lass." He haded to answer the door. Opening he spied his ex.
Nicolle Payne: Victoria Flung her self over liam. "Oh I've missed you baby." she said.
Dawn Wright: Liam pushed her away. "Get you ass out of my house Victoria,"he snarled.
Nicolle Payne: Victoria pouted. "Why ? I Just needed a break.. i'm sorry i stressed out.. but i'm back now. We can be back together." she said
Dawn Wright: Laim snorted. "Sorry I have someone else who truly cares so leave."
Nicolle Payne: Victoria Scowled. "Someone else ? But we were always together."
Dawn Wright: Liam sighed "Nah lass. I was always alone. You went on vacation alone spent nights on the town without me."
Nicolle Payne: VIctoria pushed him back. "Thats because you always pushed me away. But We Made up afterwards. WE are meant to be." she shouted. Behind Liam came roxy sneering at victoria. "Can we help you."
Dawn Wright: Liam turned and pulled Roxy to him hard, kissing her savagely.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy moaned kissing himg back rubbing her leg up against him. Victoria Hissed and stepped foreward slapping her pushing her back she looked into liams eyes. "You want me Liam you know you do." she said.
Dawn Wright: Liam glared at her. "I have never hit a woman before Victoria but you are tempting me."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy reached out and took liams hand. "leave her liam, I'm fine she's just not relised what she's gave away." she said.
Dawn Wright: "Go away Victoria....far far away." He held Roxy's hand tight and turned to leave.
Nicolle Payne: victoria scoffed. "You'll be back for me soon. And I Will take you back." she said. Roxy snorted and slammed the door in her face.
Dawn Wright: He pulled Roxy to him. "SOrry about that."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy rested her head on his shoulder. "Don't worry about it baby , i have you now." she smiled kissing him/
Dawn Wright: SMiling, he lead her back to the sunroom
Nicolle Payne: Roxy pushed him down on to the bed kissing him hard.
Dawn Wright: Liam kissed her harder. "Damn lass you make me wild. Want you here, now hard."
Nicolle Payne: roxy laughed pushing her self upagainst him as she undressed him. "Take me hard now." she purred.
Dawn Wright: "Aye lass." Liam took her harder than ever before.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy lay there ontp of him sore but laughing.
Dawn Wright: Liam looked at her. "Was it so funny lass?"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy looked up at him and grinned. "You. I've never had this much fun." she laughed.
Dawn Wright: He chuckeld. "Hmmm neither have I lass."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy smiled and yawned and closed her eyes falling asleep in his arms
Dawn Wright: Liam lay there for a while before getting up and carried her to his bedroom. Laying her on the bed, he curled next to her to sleep.
Nicolle Payne: ROxy yawned turning in her sleep they were stalking her in her dreams. She nugged closer to Liam.
Dawn Wright: Liam woke and held her closer to him, rubbing her back.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy woke up the next morning yawning she cuddled closer to him . She had had horribledreams the previous night.
Dawn Wright: Liam was asleep but pulled her closer still.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy pushed her self up leaning down she kissed him gently and slipped out of bed dressing quietly.
Dawn Wright: Liam turned over, still sleeping. Jaden was in the kitchen making breakfast.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy headed down to the kitchen. "Morning brother." she said.
Dawn Wright: Jaden smiled. "Hey little one. Where's your bonded?"
Nicolle Payne: "Sleeping." she smiled. she went and sat at the table. "Make me a coffee pleease." she said batting her eyelashes.
Dawn Wright: Jaden sighed. "Yeah yeah." He grabbed a cup and poured her some
Nicolle Payne: Roxy to the cup and drank some of it sighing. "thank you brother. " she smiled. "So.. your truely not angry i'm bonded are you ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: Jaden sighed. "Nah, you can't control it."
Nicolle Payne: roxy leaned over and kissed his cheek gently. "I Lvoe you brother. I'm glad your here.. I had horrible dreams last night."And that Normally said something for their kind being sleep demons.
Dawn Wright: He looked at her. "Tell me little on."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy sighed. "They were just there watching me at the start. I Tried pushing them away ut they got closerand you know how clostrophibic i am. Then The enforcers came jaden. They were so scary" she said becoming breathless. Everyone feared the enforcers They were everyones nightmare. They were told to children to make then behave , even adults feared them. If you dreamt of them , it meant they were coming.
Dawn Wright: Jaden sighed. "Don't worry little one. Liam and I will protect you."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy lookedu p at him. "Idon't want you getting hurt jaden. Or Liam." she said.
Dawn Wright: Jaden sighed. "Don
Dawn Wright: t worry it will all be ok."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy moved over and cuddled into him sighing.
Dawn Wright: Jaden kissed her forehead. He would have to talk to her bonded tomorrow
Nicolle Payne: Roxy sighed and finished her coffee. She wondered when liam would wake up.
Dawn Wright: Jaden kissed her forehead. He would have to talk to her bonded tomorrow.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy sighed and finished her coffee. She wondered when liam would wake up.
Dawn Wright: Liam woke showered and came down. "Jaden." He went over and kissed ROxy's cheek. "You should have woken me lass."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy kissed him back. "you looked so peacefull sleeping"she smiled.
Dawn Wright: Liam shook his head and poured some coffe.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy smiled watching him. "Do you have work today ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: "No is Sunday lass. I never work on sunday."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy smiled and kissed him. "Good then i can have you all to my self." she laughed wrapping her arms around him.
Dawn Wright: Jaden grinned. "Hey little one. I was hoping your bonded could show me around."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy frowned and looked up at Liam. "ould you mind ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: Liam smiled. "Nah."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy smiled and kissed him "Well while your doing that i'll prepare a lunch for latrer." she smiled.
Dawn Wright: The men headed off. "Listen Liam the enforcers wills be coming. We need a plan,"Jaden said. Aidan headed with him to his office.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy sighed and made some sandwhichs and a cake putting it in the fridge she headed upto the sun room they were in last night laying back on the bed thing sighing.
Dawn Wright: They spoke for hours,t rying to make plans for when the come.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy looked up at the cieling eventually falling asleep again. The dreams coming back to her.
Dawn Wright: Liam looked out the window. "So they will come then?" Jaden nodded.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy woke up a couple of hours late getting up she stretched and went fr a wonder to go find the boys.
Dawn Wright: They left his office and headed back to the kitchen when the realized it was past lunch.
Nicolle Payne : Roxy found them back in the kitchen with a raised eyebrow. "Your House isn't that big." she said.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:58 am

Liam loked to Jaden. "He was showing me his comp little one. You know how they facinate me. May have to bring it up to speed though."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy snorted. "Yea whatever." she said. "Lunch is all prepared in the fridge."
Dawn Wright: Liam took out the sandwhiches she made and sat down at the table. It was all set for when the enforecers came and Jaden had said it would be soon.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy cam and sat next ot liam watching him for a second before glancing at Jaden. What had they been talking about.
Dawn Wright: Both men were quiet as they ate, knowing damn well what was going to happen but not knowing when which was the worst.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy sighed and ate cuddling into liam. "Can i at least have yo for the rest of the day ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: Liam grinned. "Aye lass you can." Jaden made a yuck face. "Damn get a room will you. You are spoling my appetite."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy stuck her finger up at him smiling at him.
Dawn Wright: Jaden laughed. "Love you too little one."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy smiled and kissed liam as she finished eating.
Dawn Wright: Liam smiled. He would take her swimming today, then maybe show her the gardens and pond.
Nicolle Payne: Rox took the plates and washed them up. " whatca wanna do then ? If i get you to my self for the rest of the day i'm sory to disapoint but i want to actually do something , not just do what we did last night." she said with a wink laughing knowing it would taunt her brother.
Dawn Wright: Jaden glared at her. "Well, we can swim if ye like lass."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy laughed and nodded smiling. "That sounds like a great idea , shame i haven't got a swimmmingcostume though." she said.
Dawn Wright: He grinned, "Won't need one lass." Jaden put his plate in the sink. "Ill be in my room."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy burtst out laughing. "Serves you right jaden. Love you brother." she grinned jumping up she took liams hand pullin him close she kissed him.
Dawn Wright: Liam kissed her. "Ready lass?"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy Nodded and followed him to the swimming pool , Stripping down she rubbed up against him kissing him before diving in.
Dawn Wright: Liam grinned and followed, loving it
Nicolle Payne: Roxy laughed swimming over to him cupping him gently. "Hey beatiful." she smiled.
Dawn Wright: Liam groaned. "Lass." Damn she was making him crazy.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy winked at him. "So what were you to talking about earlier ?" she asked swimming back slightly.
Dawn Wright: "Not much really my computer. Your brother has it in his head to do all these changes to it. I'm afraid I'll loose my work." He watched her swim. Damn she was hot.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy raised an eyebrow. "Really ?" she said diving under the water.
Dawn Wright: He watched and grinned, waiting for her to come up. He wanted to see just how far she would go.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy swam over to him kissing him down there under the water teasing with him before swimming up to the surface grinning.
Dawn Wright: Liam moaned as she came up. "In a playful mood are we now lass?" He stroked her cheek gently.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy Rubbed up against him nodding. "extremly." she said
Dawn Wright: Liam smiled and kissed her gently/
Nicolle Payne: Roxy cuddled into him. "Race you." she said kicking off in the water and swimming away from him.
Dawn Wright: Laim followed her slowly. Enjoing the view too much.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy turned and swam on her back watching him grinning/
Dawn Wright: Liam moaned as he watched her.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy winked at him and waited for him to swimm over to him.
Dawn Wright: Slowly he sawm to her, enjoying this play with her.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy swam closer to hiim as they met she wrapped her legs around him kissing him hard.
Dawn Wright: Liam kissed her bak, rubbing her backside and squeezing
Nicolle Payne: "I Want you liam." She hissed in hisear
Dawn Wright: "Then take me lass."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy stroked him before lowering her self on to him kissing him hard nipping hi lip.
Dawn Wright: Liam hissed and held her close as she rode him hard.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy cuddled into him when they were finished she grinned up at him. "Not done that before." she smiled.
Dawn Wright: He smiled and kissed her gently. "Me neither lass. Wanted to but never did."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy raised a brow. "Didn't you ever do that or somthing like that with your ex ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: He shook his head. "No lass. She did't go for this kinda stuff.. Was one way and one way only."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy rolled her eyes "What a boring person" she laughed.
Dawn Wright: "Aye she was. She spent most of her time away from me."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy cuddled into him. "She doesn't know what shes missing." she said.
Dawn Wright: He grinned. "Aye, Im glad I have you lass."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy yawned and stretched. "Feel like goin for a walk ?"
Dawn Wright: "Sure lass. Outside I have a nice garden with a labrynth."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy Nodded and smiled kissing him she climbed out the pool grabbing a towel she dried off.
Dawn Wright: Laim followed and dried off and dressed, waiting for her.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy dressed and took his hand.kissing him.
Dawn Wright: Liam kissed her bck
Nicolle Payne: Roxy chuckled and fwalked with him out to the gardens. It was a beautiful summers day
Dawn Wright: He held her hand, loving the sunlight. The gardens were his idea and he hired out people to do it for him.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy looked over at him. "what are you thinking ?" She asked.
Dawn Wright: "Right now. How nice this is."
Nicolle Payne: Roxynodded and smiled. "Itss a perfect day." she said.
Dawn Wright: "It is lass, it is." He kissed her gently. Damn she was perfect.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy cuddled into his arm She couldn't stop thinking of her dreams.
Dawn Wright: He walked her over to the fountain and sat down on the bench there pulling her onto his lap.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy looked up at hi and smiled kissing him gently.
Dawn Wright: He kissed her back. "Maybe later we can do some shopping love?"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy nodded. "As long as we're buyin something for you." she grinned.
Dawn Wright: He sighed. "Yeah ok lass."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy smiled and kissed him cuddling into him.
Dawn Wright: Liam held her close, smiling.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy kissed him. "come on lets go shopping before it gets dark." she said standing up.
Dawn Wright: He smiled. "Sure, let's lass. I got to get my keys and we can go"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy nodded and followed him back inside to get his keys.
Dawn Wright: Once he got the keys they headed out to the mall.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy kept hold o his hand. "So where do you want to go ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: He looked around. "Where ever you want to lass. I dont know much about the mall."
Nicolle Payne: "We're buying for you remember silly." she laughed.
Dawn Wright: "And you lass, and you."
Nicolle Payne: "You first though" she grinned kissing him.
Dawn Wright: He sighed. "Lass, lead me cause i have no clue."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy laughed and lead him into a male shop witch some sexy suits and shirts.
Dawn Wright: He looked around not sure what try on first
Nicolle Payne: Roxy found some shirts and Jeans for him handing then to him.
Dawn Wright: He took them and headd to dressing room
Nicolle Payne: Roxy laughed followed after him wrapping her arms around his waist.
Dawn Wright: He kissed her before going into the room to try on some clothes.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy waited by the door. She wanted to go watch him strip. Licking her lips she sighed.
Dawn Wright: He turned to her. "Lass, we are in a store."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy pouted giving an innocent look. "I don't know what your talking about." she laughed.
Dawn Wright: He smirked. "Come in and close the door lass."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy walked in and pushed him up against the closed door kissing him hard.
Dawn Wright: He kissed her back, completely excited.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy grinnd kissing him harder. "Ever done this before ?" she asked puring.
Dawn Wright: "No,"he moaned. "But I'm game lass."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy chuckled and kissed him hard. As long as we are quit. "She winked
Dawn Wright: He smirked. "I'll try lass.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy grinned and kissed him hard again undresing him of his new shirt.
Dawn Wright: He moaned and smiled, wanting her to take the lead
Nicolle Payne: Roxy nipped at his chest striopping him comletely giggling. "We could get into so much trouble for this." she said.
Dawn Wright: "We could lass but we won't"
Nicolle Payne: "oh you can assure that ?" she asked gigglling.
Dawn Wright: "Nope but less talk lass, more action.I'm wanting you bad right now."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy purred and rubbed him playfully teasing him. Taking her time.
Dawn Wright: "Lass,"he begged
Nicolle Payne: Roxy raised a brow. "Hmm ?" she said quietly
Dawn Wright: "NO more teasing lass. I can barely stand it."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy laughed and kissed him hard. "As you wish." she purred riding him hard.
Dawn Wright: Liam smiled as he held her close. "Damn lass you are wild."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy nuzzled into his shoulder. "I know and you love me for it." she purred.
Dawn Wright: "Oh yes lass, I do."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy smiled and stood. "Rigt finish getting changed so we can go get an early night with a film." she smiled.
Dawn Wright: "Aye lass."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy let the changing room and straightened her self out while she waited.
Dawn Wright: Once done, Liam came out
Nicolle Payne: Roxy took his hand smiling. "Sexy , Now lets go pay for this." she said heading towars the counter.
Dawn Wright: They paid and left the store. "Anything you want lass?"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy shook her head. "Just yo makes me happy."
Dawn Wright: He smiled. "Im glad lass."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy smield and followed him out intpo the car she leaned back and closed her eyes while he drove back.
Dawn Wright: When they got back Jaden was no where to be found and Liam brought the stuff into the bedroom.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy followed behind him wrapped and arm around his waist nipping his ear.
Dawn Wright: He smiled. "Lass, you are tuly the best."
Nicolle Payne: roxy laughed. "At this rate i'm going to be sore." she grinned.
Dawn Wright: "Aye as will I and I have work tomorrow"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy pouted and nodded laughing. "Then lets get an early night she smiled.
Dawn Wright: "Fine lass." He grabbed some sleep pants and a t shirt and put them on."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy undressed and climbed into bed yawning.
Dawn Wright: Liam followed and pulled her close.
Nicolle Payne: Rxy cuddled into him and closed her eyes.
Dawn Wright: He held her as she slept before falling asleep too.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy tossed and turned in her sleep the enforcers were coming closer and closer. She nuzled closer to liam shuddering slightly.
Dawn Wright: He woke and tried to soothe her.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy shuddered cudling closer to him. "Their coming." she whispered.
Dawn Wright: "It's ok lass. I am here and so is Jaden."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy looked up at him. "you know about them don't you ?" she asked sitting up
Dawn Wright: He shook his head. "Aye, Jaden told me lass."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy sighed. "I wish he hadn't off. I don't want to worry you."
Dawn Wright: He sighed. "Lass you are bonded to me. Your problems are my problems."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy kissed him and sighed closing her eyes against she fell back asleep
Dawn Wright: He held her close, staying awake.
Nicolle Payne: The Next morning roxy just lay awake in his arms. She hadn't sleep that well when ever she woke up she thought she was back in her old home.
Dawn Wright: Liam hadnt slept much and was laying there looking at the cielig.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy looked over at him cuddling into him.
Dawn Wright: He pulled er closer. He would have to go to work today but didn't feel like it.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy sighed sitting up. "I'll be fine tody i promise. Anc they'll be a dinner waiting when you get home." she said.
Dawn Wright: "I am not leaving you here lass. You have to come with me or they can get to you."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy Nodded and sighed sitting up she stretched.
Dawn Wright: He watched her. "I can work from home lass."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy shook her head. "No go in , i'm not keeping you from your job." she said.
Dawn Wright: "Then you are coming with me lass."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy nodded and smiled. "I'm going to go make coffee."
Dawn Wright: He nodded.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy climbed out of bed sighed and dressed before heading down to the kitchen
Dawn Wright: Liam got out and headed to take a quick shower.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy watched as her brother came down she walked over to him and pushed him. "Your a pain in the arse."
Dawn Wright: Jaden galred at her. "Back off little one,"he hissed, pushing her away and heading to the coffee pot.
Nicolle Payne: "You had to tell him didn't you .." she hissed.
Dawn Wright: "Back off,"he yelled, grabbing some coffee and leaving the kitchen. He was in no mood to argue with her.
Nicolle Payne: "Why." she yelled back as he left. "I Hate you sometimes." She snapped.
Dawn Wright: Liam came down. "You ok lass?"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy Nodded. "I'm fine. Listen i'm gunna go for a walk i'l lbe back in a bit." she said stalking out of the kitchen towards the garden.
Dawn Wright: He took a cup and stood by the window where he could watch her.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy sighed as she walked. She hadn't wanted to tell liam of her dream incase he worried. IT wasn't anything for him to worry about there wasn't anyting to worry about. She should go appoligies to jaden.
Dawn Wright: Jaden was in the basement laying on his bed. He had locked the door. Just wanted to be alone.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy closed her eyes and transported to jadens bedroom. "Brother ?" she called out staying by the door.
Dawn Wright: "Go away little one. I don't want to be bothered."
Nicolle Payne: "Jaden please .. I Want to appologise." she said.
Dawn Wright: "Than aplogoze and go away little one,"he hissed.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy went and sat on the edge of his bed. "Jaden , i'm sorry, I Just didn't want liamto worry .. but i'm scared ." she said looking at him.
Dawn Wright: He looked at her. It was evident in his eyes his mood was not good. "Little one when are you going to learn that hiding anything makes it worse."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy looked down at the floor sighing. "I know jaden , but you know what i'm like, I'd rather keep it to my self than hurt anyone else." she said.
Dawn Wright: He nodded. "Yeah well get use to it little one. You are bonded now."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy Nodded and cuddled into Jaden."I'm Sorry Brother."
Dawn Wright: He merely shrugged his shoulders.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy sighed and looked up at him standing up. "Whats wrong." she asked.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:26 pm

He looked at her. "Nothing, don't worry little on." Man he was in one hell of a mood today.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy Sighed and stood up kissing her brother on the cheek. "Fine .. Come meet up with me later for acoffee or something ? I'm with liam at work all day." she smiled.
Dawn Wright: He watched her go and sighed. Little one had no clue he was not her true brother. Jaden closed his eyes and tried to sleep.
Nicolle Payne: roxy left and went to go find liam she cuddled into him. "Hey baby"
Dawn Wright: He kissed her. "Hey I'm almost ready lass."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy smiled and nodded. "Well hurry the sooner you get to work the sooner i can have you alone. Your office door locks right?" she asked winking cheekily.
Dawn Wright: He laughed. "Aye lass it does." Putting his cup in the sink he smiled. "I'm ready."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy kissed him and slipped her jacket on she grabbed his keys and his hand walking with him to the car. "Lets go then." she laughed eager to have her bonded alone
Dawn Wright: Liam took her hand and headed to the car. Getting in he waited til she was ready and drove away.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy sighed and turned the music up as they drove.
Dawn Wright: They got to the office and he headed to his. No one said anyting to them.
Nicolle Payne: As soon as they got to the ofice roxy wanted him up against his door kissed him and cuddled into him. "I'll let you do your work. Promise." she said laughing.
Dawn Wright: "You better lass or I'll be up to my eyeballs and unable to give you any attention for weeks."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy laughed and sat down on one of the chairs leaving him to his work.
Dawn Wright: Laim sat down and began to get down to business.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy watched him sighing She had the most perfect bonded and he didn't evne know it.
Dawn Wright: He made calls, got items ready for court, spoke to some new clients most of the morning.
Nicolle Payne: as lunch came and went she walked over to him and kissed him gently on the cheek. "Why don't youtake a break and have something to eat for lunch ?" She asked.
Dawn Wright: He smiled at her. "Yeah I guess lass."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy smiled and kissedhim. she was arrangeing to meet up with Jaden soon so she'd pick something up for lunch on the way back.
Dawn Wright: Jaden waited outside the office for her. His mood still wasn't good. Hell he got like this from time to time but had to be careful to reignt the beast in
Nicolle Payne: Roxy saw him outside and walked over to Liam kissing him. "I'm gunna go have a coffee with jaden and i'll get something for lunch on the way back." she said nipping his lip.
Dawn Wright: He kissed her back. "Aye lass stay safe."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy grinned and kissed him. "I Will baby , don't over work." she said kissing him against before heading outside to meet with jaden. "Hello brother." she said kising his cheek.
Nicolle Payne: (Damn internet)
Dawn Wright: Jaden smiled a little. "Hey, ready?" (is ok hugs*
Nicolle Payne: roxy Nodded , "Lets go get that coffee." she said. Down the road waiting around a corner Issac stood waiting with the enforcers
Dawn Wright: Jaden grabbed Roxy and snarled. "Back off assholes."
Nicolle Payne: Issac laughed the enforcers holding their tazer guns up. "Face it boy you eithercome quietly. Or unconcious.Your choice."
Dawn Wright: He looked to ROxy, eyes telling her it would be ok.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy shook her head at him lowering it , this was her fault. Issac tsked. "Can't make a descion ? Then we'll do it for you." he said and the enforcers tazered them both transporting them back to the cells. Issac stepped out of the corner and looked up at Liams office knowing he was watching. Waved then transported back to the cells.
Dawn Wright: Liam snarled as they vanished. Roxy was gone and there wasn't a damn thing he could do
Nicolle Payne: Hours later Issac was back in his office , with two enforcers guarding the cell in which jaden and roxy were waking up in. Roxy opened her eyes and looked around the dark cell. "J-J-Jaden ?" she called out.
Dawn Wright: Jaden woke slowly, his head pounding. "You ok little one?"
Nicolle Payne: Roxy Nodded moving closer to her brother. "i'm Scared jaden." she said.
Dawn Wright: Jden held her. "It's ok little one." He would die to protect her.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy shuddered against him. This was her fault. "I'm sorry Jaden." she said.
Dawn Wright: "Roxy it was a matter of time before they got me anyway. I'm not who you think I am."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy was about to say something when a strangled noise came from outside the cell then the jangle off keys as the door unlocked. Roxy Edged closer to Jaden.
Dawn Wright: He watched and waited, ready to fight for his little sister.
Nicolle Payne: Kayleigh lit a light and held her hands up. "I'm here to help , " she said quietly. "Neither of you are hurt i hope."
Dawn Wright: Jaden looked at her. "No." Why the hell would anyone help them.
Nicolle Payne: Kayleigh nodded and turned to unlock the door again. "Come on lets get you out of here." she said. Roxy didn't move anywhere away from jaden. How could they trust the female ?
Dawn Wright: Jaden helped Roxy up and followed the female.
Nicolle Payne: Roxy stayed close to her brother as they were lead out of the cell. Kayleigh glanced back at them then opened the door to see issac. "Funny I don't recall asking you to Personally check in on the prisoners." he said. He glanced at roxy and jaden , "I Was coming here to do that my self ," he sneered.
Dawn Wright: (crap Jaden gooes beast now?or later cant remmy)
Nicolle Payne: (In like a minute after they've beaten Kayleigh and taken roxy)
Dawn Wright: Jaden held Roxy tight, waiting.
Nicolle Payne: Issac snapped his fingers and two more enforcers came in pushing kayleigh and jaden back while issac grabbed hold of Roxy. "Come now Roxy maybe ill give you your job back , if you beg for it in the right way." He said dragging her along while she screamed. Once they left the enforcers turned to kayleigh and started hitting her before leaving her to die.
Dawn Wright: (brb sorry)
Nicolle Payne: (hb)
Dawn Wright: psst what ur email
Nicolle Payne: (Which one ? )
Dawn Wright: whic ever one going to send you an invite to see my pics of the flood on photbuckets
Nicolle Payne: drama_queen490@msn.com
Dawn Wright: ok is sent
Nicolle Payne: Kai your post btw
Dawn Wright: Jaden picked her up and held the female close. Allshe had tried to do was help them and she was nearly dead. Watching them haul his sister off pissed him off and next thing he knew he was in his base form. Which wasn't a pretty site at all. Horns on his head, long tail, blood red skin and a loin cloth, red eyes...Getting down, he slt his wrist with one of his long nails and forced his blood down the female's throat.
Nicolle Payne: Kayleight slowly opened her eyes and looked up , she let out a hoarse scream ,
Dawn Wright: Jaden snarled. "Sopt it..i saved your life."
Nicolle Payne: Kayleigh went wideeyed. "Oh My .. I'm sorry , thank you ,, it wasjust a shock." shestutted. Back in Issacs office roxy was pushed to sit on her heels with issac hitting her. "Beg for you job back bitch." ROxy winced at the slap but shook her head.
Dawn Wright: Jaden looked at her. "Yeah whatever. We need to get my sister and get out of here."
Nicolle Payne: Kayleigh pushed her self up steadying her self she searched her pockets. No keys. "Any chance you could knckc down that door ? Then i can lead you to his office." She said.
Dawn Wright: He rolled his eyes and touched the door which quickly fell.
Nicolle Payne: Kayleigh nodded her head. "Impressive . now lets go ,"she said walking off ahead. Issac snarled hitting her and hitting her again as roxy kept refusing.
Dawn Wright: Jaden followed the female. Man was the asshole in for it now
Nicolle Payne: Kayleigh finally got to the office at the other side just as roxy gave up and slumped to the floor.
Dawn Wright: Jaden touched the door and it splintered into pieces. He glared at the other male.
Nicolle Payne: Issac snarled. "Well we was right about you wasn't we beast ?" He said using his powers he slammed the beast against the wall while kayleigh ran to roxy.
Dawn Wright: Jaden stood and ran for Issac. Nothing could stop th ebeast when the rage hit him.
Nicolle Payne: Issac quickly dogded out the way. "Just you wait till we report you to the authorities." he laughed. Kayliegh looked up with roxy in her arms. "Theres no time for this you need to get her back now." she said.
Dawn Wright: He turned and instantly they were back at Liam's house in the foyer.
Nicolle Payne: Kayleigh looked up and lay her down on the floor gently.
Dawn Wright: Liam came out of no where, took one look at Jaden then bent down by Roxy. "Lass answer me."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy made no movement whatsoever. Kayleigh stood up and looked over at jaden. "try that blood thing." she suggested.
Dawn Wright: Jaden nodded and slit his wrist again, offering his blood to his sister
Dawn Wright: "I need to leave before she wakes..she can not see me like this." He headed to the basement
Nicolle Payne: After drinking Jadens blood roxy slwly opened her eyes.
Dawn Wright: Liam held her close. "Lass she scared me to death."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy looked up at liam. "I didn't get your lunch." she said quietly cudding into him before lookingaround for her brother. "Wheres Jaden ?" she asked sitting up roughly before falling back intoliam.
Dawn Wright: "He's resting lass.It's ok. Im not hungry anyway."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy looked up at him. "He is ok , Isn't he liam , Please let him be ok." she said shuddering she couldn't stand it if he'd gotton hurt thanks to her.
Dawn Wright: He nodded and picked her up, carrying her to the bedroom ignoring the other woman. "Aye lass he is."
Nicolle Payne: Roxy cuddled into him letting out a sigh of relief. Kayleigh looked around the strange house. she would leave in a minute after she checked on the beast. Following his pathto the basement she knocked on the door.
Dawn Wright: The door opened without him on the other side. He was sitting on the bed, still in his beast form.
Nicolle Payne: Kayleigh walked in slowly. "are you ok ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: He looked her over. "As long as Roxy is ok yeah."
Nicolle Payne: Kayleigh nodded. "she has woken and was asking after you , If i do not offend may i ask why she couldn't see you in your beast form ?" She asked.
Dawn Wright: "Cause it would freak her out and she would realize we don't have teh same dad."
Nicolle Payne: Kayleigh nodded. that was understood enough. "Listen i'll um.. leave you too it." she smiled. "thanks for saving me." se said as she turned to leave.
Dawn Wright: "You have no where to go. Stay here until we figure it all out."
Nicolle Payne: Kayleigh turned. "Are you sure ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: "Yeah. Can't have you loose out there. They will find youl."
Nicolle Payne: Kayleigh smiled. "thank you .. I'm Kayleigh by the way." she said.
Dawn Wright: "Jaden. Is there anything you require?"
Nicolle Payne: Kayleigh shook her head. "Justsomewhere to sleep later and i'm happy , thank you." she said.
Dawn Wright: "There is a couch here."
Nicolle Payne: Kayleigh smiled and nodded. "thank you , i'll rest later do you need anything ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: "No, rest now. I can get us some food."
Nicolle Payne: Kayleigh Nodded and sat down on the couch leaning back slightly. "thank you." she mummered
Dawn Wright: "Your welcome."
Nicolle Payne: Kayleigh sighed and feel asleep
Dawn Wright: He went and covered her with a blanket. He would be stuck like this for 2 days and that sucked
Nicolle Payne: The next day roxy opened her eyes and looked over at liam she cuddled closer to him hppy to of had a dreamless night.
Dawn Wright: Liam was out solid. They had been gone two days and he had not slept. Jaden lay on his bed, sleeping
Nicolle Payne: Roxy sighed and closed her eye she hurt all over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Agenda   Hidden Agenda - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Agenda
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Randomskittles :: Role plays :: Role plays-
Jump to: