Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BDB-New Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:43 am

Leah walked into the Iron Mask. The place was gothic. Women danced in cages above the floor, people in black clothes with heavy eyeliner spoke in small groups and there was the occasionally outsiders who looked like tourists ooed and aahhhed over the place. New to Caldwell, Leah had come here seeking emplolyment. Surely a club like this would not ask for id and do a background check. That was the last thing she needed. Heading over to the bartender she flashed him a smile.

Is your boss around.

Ryan looked her over and smiled. Petite with red hair and green eyes, lush body. Made him drool.

Umm yeah Trez is here. Go to the door by the corridor that leads to the private bathrooms and you'll see the door marked office. He's in there.

Thanks.

With that Leah headed to the door and knocked on it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:53 am

V walked into Iron Mask with his Brothers. Not one fucking lesser. All off them were on edge. Maybe they all needed some R&R. Shit maybe the lessers just got smarter. Going over to the table in the back he sat back with his brothers putting his feet up he sighed. Yea they Had Shellans to go back too to relax with. He ? He had nothing. He didn't even go to his other apartment as much. As a waitress walked up hi smiled. "Your My new favourate person if you bring me over a bottle of goose." He said putting onhis charm. the waitress giggled slightly. "I Wish i could but i can't" she said V Put his feet down and leaned foreward tucking a huge tip into her pocket. "Theres a tip from me. How about now?" he asked. The waitress nodded and scooted off leaving V to lean back and put his shitkickers on the table.
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:00 am

Trez looked up from his desk when there was a knock at the door.

COme in.

Leah entered.

Excuse me. I was wondering if you had a job opening.

Hell she would even dance in the cages if necessary.

Trez looked the female over. Human, and a little small. Funny thing was he had just lost two waitresses and her coming tonight must have had something to do with the Scribe Virgin.

Yeah, I do. COme on.

Leah followed as the man lead her into the girl's locker room.

You can change here.

He pointed to a locker.

There is a uniform in the there. When your done go out to the VIP section.

Trez smiled and left.

Leah opened the locker and found a tight black short leather skirt and a purple bustier. Changing from her jeans and sweater, she looked in the mirror before heading back out into the club. Th VIP section was not hard to miss. It was behind a black velvet rope and there was only 6 people there now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:06 am

V Glanced around the club out to the dance floor. Damn he couldn't even find the motivation to go get one of the girls off the dance floor. Butch glanced oer at his brother. "Shit V you look Depressed my brother. " V glared at him before looking back to the club. A girl Seemed to be standing there looking a little lost. He oculdn't help but smirk to himself. she did not belong here. Not like the others. Just then a waitress pushed passed leah bringing a bottle of goose to V. V Smiled at the waitress grabbing the bottle he opened it and downed it straight. Shit this was the only thing he was happy on at the moment. No Females or nothing.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:11 am

GOing near the bar, she grabbed a tray and headed for the VIP section. She smiled, a fake one and headed to take orders, breezing right by V. Leah noticed the male, the size of him. Hell he oozed sex but not for her. Nah, she wasn't what a male like him wanted.Heading over to a booth of younger men.

What can I get for you?

Ryan's mouth had dropped when she had come back out in that uniform, grabbed the tray and headed off. Damn she was a fine sample that he wanted to taste.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:15 am

V glanced as the female walked past him over to a bunch of ... Pretrans by the scent of them. Great More cocky assed Pretrans who think they can get away wit every. More shit for him to deal with. That Pissed him off. He took another long gulp of the goose sighing he closed his eyes. Rhage loked at his brother. "How you Doing there V ?" he asked. V opened his eyes glaring at Rhage as well. Rhage roled his eyes. "Damn you've swallowed half of that bottle already maybe we should get you a glass of water." He said looking around for a waitress.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 am

The males had smiled and made innuendos. Leah ignored them, took their orders and turned to head back to the bar. As she did, one grabbed her bum. She turned on him, eyes blazing.

If you value what is between your legs you won't touch me again.

The male blinked and looked away. Glaring at the rest of them, she turned and headed off.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:21 am

Rhage let out a chuckle at the pretrans as they got turned down for the first time in their life. He Whisteld for the waitress. "Scuse me Miss. Can i Get a Glass and a Pitcher of water for My brother here." He said glancing at the female. V Hit Rhage. "Don't want no fucking drink." He Growled. Rhage rolled his eyes hitting V back. "Ignore him. Big pitcher yea ?" He said.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:28 am

Ok the blond wasn't bad either but it was the one with the diamond eyes was even hotter. Leah smiled.

Sure.

Heading back to the bar, she gave the bartender the order for the boys and then for the hotties.

Ryan smiled.

So you going to be working here now huh? I'm RYan and you are?

Mine, he thought, going to be mine. Hell he never used the private bathrooms Trez had set up but damn he wanted to now.

Leah looked at him.

I'm Leah.

Ryan gave her the pitcher of water and the glass and smiled.

Other dirnks will be ready in a bit.

Leah nodded, took teh water and the glass and returned to the hotties.

Here you go.

SHe placed the pitcher on the table, leaning over slightly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:36 am

Rhage smiled at herl ooking her up and down. He pulled out a 20 and handed it to her. "Thanks sweetheart." He smiled genuinly he was happy with his shellan and she seemed like a nice girl. when she walked away Rhage looked over at V pouring him a glass of water. "She was Nice I Bet you two would go well together V. How about going after her." V opened his eyes glaring at Rhage. "I don't need your Shit excuse to help me hook up Airhead." He growled.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:39 am

Leah took the tip and thanked the blonde before heading back for the young males drinks. Getting them she headed to the booth and put the drinks down. About to walk away, the same one who grabbed her before pulled her down onto his lap and kissed her hard. Leah fought him, which was hard. SHe had been so tired lately and not like her usualy self.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:45 am

V took the glass of water opening his eyes he saw one of the Pretrans Kissing the waitress. And she didn't seem to be liking the fact. Growling he slammed the glass down grabbed his goose took a gulp of that and stood up stalking over to the pretrans with Rhage behind Him. V Grabbed the kid pulling him away from the waitress while Rhage took her hand helping her stand up. "Are you ok ?" he asked. V grabbed the kid and dragged him down to Trez's office opening thedoor with out knocking. "You know this Kid Trez ?"
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:49 am

Leah looked at the blonde.

Yeah, I am thanks.

It truth she was a litte shaken up. It had brought back memories and she rubbed her neck with one hand.

Trez looked from the brother to the snot nosed punk in his hands.

Nope, what's doing V?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:04 am

Rhage smiled. "Come sit down and hae a Drink. You still look a bit Shaken. Trez is good he and V will sort that Kid out." He smiled

V Growled. "This Little shit has been touching up your Waitress and kissing her. I Dont think she appreciated you. You Sort this punk out or i will." He Growled holsing the kid by the scruff of his neck Shaking him a bit.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:08 am

Leah allowed the blonde to lead her back to his booth and say down. She hadn't thought about that night in a long time. Then again she hadn't come back to Caldwell since that night. But a dream, a woman spoke to her and she returned.

Trez sighed. SOmetimes V could be...unruly. He stood and walked over to V.

I will handle him. Don not worry. What waitress and is she alright?

He held out his hand for V to give the punk to him. By the smell a pretrans. Oh the kid stepped on the wrong toes. He would make sure his waitress was ok before giving this kid the business.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:21 am

Rhage poured her a drink handing it to her. "Here take that and relax for a second." he said.

V Dropped the kid to the floor. "The New one and she's Fine. Rhage's is looking after her for the moment." He turned and left with out another moment before heading back to his table he looked down at the female. "ARe you Ok ?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:24 am

She nodded her head to the dark haired male and slowly drank what the blonde gave her. Her insides were doing somersaults as the memory came flooding back. Taking a few deep breath's she slowly began to calm down.

Thank you.

Trez looked down at the kid when V left.

You lucky I didn't let the warrior handle you.

The kid's face paled and Trez smiled.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:31 am

V Sat down opposite her smiling. "Trez is dealig with the little shit that kissed you. If it was my way he wouldn#t have anything to kiss with or anything between his legs." he growled downing his goose
Rhage rolled his eyes smiling.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:33 am

Leah simply blinked. No one had ever come to her aid. Not even when..no they had thought she was crazy laughed at her.

I..I should get back to work.

She stood on wobbly legs. Keeping busy would stop the memory from coming back.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:39 am

V Watched her leave. "Coem back when ever you need a sit down and a drink. Could you Also Bring me another bottle of Goose ?" He asked. Rhage shook his head. "Don't go oer board brother. " he warned V Growled. "I Want another Bottle of Goose I'm Stone cold sober." He said.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:43 am

Leah returned with the bottle of goose for him. The rest of the night had been quiet and the tips good. Once it was time to close up, she headed back to the locker room and changed. The other's gave her looks but she didn't care. They were mad she was working the VIP section. Once changed, she grabbed her jacket and keys and headed back outside. The night was cold but Leah was freezing. Quietly, she headed over to her POS car and scowled.

Shit.

She had a flat tire. SIghing, she went to the truck, pulled out the tire iron and then went to get the spare tire.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:48 am

V growled as he left with the rest of the brother.s "I'm Still fucking stone cold sober." He Growled downing his 3rd bottle of Goose. Seeing the waistress having a problem with her car he turned to his brother. "Meet you at home." He said walking over to her. "You Need a hand ?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:51 am

Leah jumped, grabbing the tire iron and stopped mid swing when she saw who it was.

Umm yeah I could thanks.

Hell she could have done some major damage to him. SHe had been thinking of that night so long ago, the night that was the reason she had left Caldwell 5 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:53 am

V didn't even flinch. "I'd rather you didn't hit me." he said before going over and grabbing the tire with one hand and going back to change it.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:55 am

I'm sorry. You just startled me. Damn he was strong. Yeah dream Leah, dream. SHe followed him quietly, watching. Yeah he wouldn't want her, not after..no one wanted her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BDB-New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BDB-New Life
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next