Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chosen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:51 pm

Gregori looked out over the village. The night sky was cool and littered with stars. Tomorrow the villagers would be deciding the fate of one of their own. He always gave the girls money and sent them away if they chose. Some chose to be changed becuase they had fallen for one of the vampires while they stayed. He required them to stay for 1 week and then decide. There were 4 unattached males left and that included him. Females feared him. Dark long black hair, cold black eyes. He looked cruel and cold. Yeah and he usually was.
Clarissa was sitting in the little room that she shared with her older brother and younger sisters as she sowed Her younger sister's dress. She was tired but still had the dinner to cook while Her brother jason found wood for the four of them.
Gregori was tired of the games the villagers played. Sure his people were happy and thriving. One was due to be a father any day. Yet he was destined to be alone, sleep alone. He rarely spoke to anyone but remained queit and aloof.
Clarissa finished sowing then Made the dinner for them all before serving it up. Once everyone had eaten she laid her two younger sisters to bed. She was worried about tomorrow as much as all the other older females were in the town. None wanted to go to the vampire.
“Gregori, you need to rest. Tomorrow..." Gregori turned to see Dayan. Dayan was his second in command. Saying nothing, he nodded and headed down the winding stone steps with Dayan behind him. "Hey maybe this will be the one Gregori." Sighing, he headed down the corridor to his room, closing the door behind him. Dayan watched him go and said nothing. Gregori was the oldest of them, their leader. He deserved happiness.
Clarissa lay in bed and close her eyes thinking as she slowly fell asleep her brother watched her. He was devistated about tomorrow because he knew already she was the one to go to the vampire.
Gregori sat on his throne. Dayan stood to his left, while the great hall was filled with the rest of the coven. No windows were in the caslte and candles were the only light. He noted how many women thier were. Most were from the village and had chosen to stay on. Gregori drank from his chalice the red wine.
clarissa stood there waiting with a couple of her other friends while they got ready to announce the female. Her brother had refused to come and said he would look after their little sisters.
Gregori looked at Dayan. Dayan grinned. "Withthin the hour my lord."
Clarissa bit her lip looking around the hall. there was no Natural light. Only Artifical light. She saw some who were more than ready to offer their selves up to change into a vampire. She and most of her friends o the other hand. Were Not. She was afraid of the vampire afraid of what he could do to the villagers to her to her family.
Gregori watched the women enter. Some wailed nd held onto their friends in terror. SIghing, he hated this. Dayan motioned them closer.
Clarissa Moved forward with her friends. She would not wail like others though she would never offer her self to him either. Waiting for the annocment she quieted as did the rest of the hall.
Gregori stood. He towered over most at 6 fooot 5. Slowly he came down to their level. Most stepped back as he approached and he stopped. It made him sick. Dark eyes scanned the crowd. There was a way he chose them, a method to the madness. "You will left you skirt and show me your ankle. Should you have the mark I am looking for you will stay."
Clarrisa frowned and looked at the others as they frowned to she lifted her skirt and waited.
Gregori did not move, instead Dayan came to inspect them. One by one he waived tehm away until he came to Clarissa. Standing, he smiled, showing fang. "You are the one." Gregori sighed.
Clarissa lowered her skirt and closed her eyes lowering her head she let out a curtsey keeping her head low as to not show the tear that was swelled up in her eye. "As you wish My lord."
Gregori headed to his solar and waited, knowing Dayan would bring the girl. Dayan smiled. "You have nothing to fear. We are not monsters. No one will touch or harm you here. Come, you are to meet Gregori and then you may settle in." He lead her down a windowless corridor.
Clarrisa nodded and quietly followed her whole body shaking. She feared she would never see her brother or sisters again.
Gregori watched as the heay oak door opened and Dayan entered with the female. Dayan smiled. "I'll be outside." He closed the door behind Clarissa. Gregori sighed. "Sit." HIs voice was deep and low.
clarrisa jumped slightly atthe sound of his voice but sat down not looking him in the eye.
Gregori sat in a chair far from her. "You have nothing to fear from us. No one may touch you without my express permission. I only ask you stay one week. After that you are free to go. However you may not return to the village. DOing so would mean your death since they seem to think that would mean I am displeased with you and they need to sacrafice you. If you have family I will see to it that they are moved with you to another village."
She looked up at him and nodded staying silent. She didn't know what to say. She was scared of him still even if he seemed nice sometimes first impressions were wrong maybe he was using this as a way to lure her into something.
Gergori could smell her sadness. He stood. "Your room is the only one with windows. No one will come to you there. You..." He stood and wandered to the fireplace. "You will not see me. So there is nothing to fear."
Clarissa Nodded unable to see the point of all of this. If she was not to see him then what was the point of her staying here. She wondeed.
Gregori turned his dark eyes to her. There was sadness in them. To him, she was pure beauty yet he had no hope she would come to him. Want him. In the last 100 years none had.
Clarissa was biting down on her lip nervusly so hard it was bleeding slightly.
Gregori could smell her blood and it was enticing. But he had willpower. SIghing, he gave her a napking. "Here."
taking it she dabber her lip curtising "thank you my lord." she said quietly.
Gregori looked at her. "Do not call me my lord."
"Sorry M-" she began then bit her lip again looking down.
Gregori shook his head. "Do you have any questions?"
A Million and one. she thought but shook her head.
He walked toward her slowly and knelt before her. Gently he lifted her chin to look at him. "No harm will come to you. You have my word."
She looked up at him. "Thank you." she mumbled quietly.
"I will have Dayan take you to your room. Feel free to wander the keep. I am down the corridor from you. No one else is in that wing save you and me."
Clarissa Nodded again and curstied. "Thank you."
Her scent was so alluring. He stood and walked past her, his arm gently brushing her side as he went to the door.
Clarrisa Gasped silently at how cold he was compared to her as she followed him out .
Dayan was leaning against a wall, smiling. "See he's not so bad. The tower?" Gregori nodded. Dayan could not help but see the longing in his eyes and watched as Gregori turned and headed back into the room. "Well come with me,"
Clarissa nodded and followed him. She really wanted to ask questions but stayed silent.
Dayan stopped and turned to her. "Listen if you have questions ask them. You are the quietest we have ever had."
"Really ?" She inquired.
Dayan nodded. "Yeah. Most are screaming and crying. I've carried a few to the room. Gottne kicked, bittne, punched, hair pulled."
clarissa watched him for a moment and said nothing. then. "I don't understand.. How you choose." eh said lookin up at him.
Dayan sighed. "It's part of this..well story. It is said each of us will find his mate in the village. SHe will bear a mark upon her ankle of a half moon."
clarissa lifted her up dress and looked at her ankle sure enough therever no was the half moon on her ankle. funny how she had noticed before. "But surely there are a number of females with a half moon on their ankles." she said.
Dayan nodded. "There are only a handful born every so many years. Hence we ask that only females between 20 and 25 who are single be brought to us. You see...we are a dying race. WIthout females to create children with. We die. Gregori is the the oldest here. Without a female in a few years we will loose him. We already have in a way."
Clarissa nodded and stayed silent.
"There are 4 unmated males. Myself and Gregori among them. He has been growing quieter of late. You know he's not that bad. Just misunderstood."
Clarissa stayed silent as they walked. "He... He scares me." she sad quietly. The way he looked at her. His eyes so cold and uncaring.
Dayan nodded. "Yeah he scares us too. He's so big compared to the rest of the males. Seemling cold and cruel. Yet he does all he can for his people. He told you about the 1 week? I f he as uncaring would he do that? Just let you go? HE does all he can. You should see him with the children we do have. I ask that you give him time. Gregori has had no childhood to speak of. His father died when he was 12 and Greogri had to become our leader."
She Nodded. "I shall do as you ask My lord." she said looking down at the floor.
"Don't force yourself. He spends most days in the solar and his nights on the widow's walk. He has much on his mind. It isup to him to see we live."
She said nothing and continued to walk.
Dayan stopped before a huge black door. "This is his room. If you need anything see him first. " He continued to walk away. "He has you here so he can protect you. The other 2 unmated males are close to dying and need to find a mate. Here he can keep an eye on you." He opened a door that lead to some stairs.
Clarissa frowned as she followed him. "Begging your pardon my lord but why don't you just try and find mates for everyone ?" she asked.
Dayan sighed. "Please call me Dayan." He climbed the few stair that lead to an open ciicrular room. We can not. Our laws state that the female must come form a nieghboring village and yours is the only one. But we do not force the female. It is her choice. THis is your room. I can go no furhter without the sun touching me."
Clarissa Nodded. "Thank you.. Dayan." She said.
Dayan smiled. "Is there any other questions?"
Clarrisa shook her head. "None of the topp of my head." she said.
Well..you are free to roam. If you need the old grouch he's in his solar until dinner where he eats in his room."
CLarissa Nodded and walking into her room sitting on the bed she closed her eyes and cried a little.
Dayan went to Gregori. "She's hurting." Gregori looked up from the book he was reading. "I will go speak to her one the sun goes down..If she will see me."
Clarrisa lay on the bed looking up at the cieling sighing it was dark out now.
Gregori knocked on her door gently. If she did not want to talk to him, he would get Dayan.
CLarisa sat up at the sound of knocking climbing off the bed she went to answer it.
He looked around nervously. Gregori did not want to frighten her. There was something about her that drew him to her.
She opened the door and stepped back a little bit bitting her lip. "Yes M-" she began remembering just in time to stop her self.
Gregori looked at her, wanting to grab her to him. Protect her from the others. "I was hoping you would come walk with me. I..I wish to talk to you." he seemed nervous.
Clarrisa nodded, "Ok," she said quietly grabbing her cloak she wrapped it around her shoulder just incase they went outside and followed him.
He lead her down the hall, up a flight of steps to the widows walk. She could see the whole village. Staying by the shadows, Gregori watched her.
Clarrisa walked staring out into the village she could see her hut from here where the candles were lit and she felt a tear come to her eye. she wondered what her brother and sisters were doing now.
Gregori went to reach for her but pulled back. "If you wish I can send for them to visit with you."
Clarissa wanted to so badly see her family again but shook her head. She couldn't little her little sisters come up here. They would be so scared. "No it is fine thank you my lord." she said letting the words slip out of her moouth.
Gregori sighed. "Do you..want to see them. WE can meet with them somehwere else tomorrow night." Why did he even care.
She looked up at him her eyes moist with tears she nodded silently.
Gregori nodded. "I will tell Dayan and he will get a message to them tonight. There is a hut not too far from here. I wil tkae you there tomorrow so you can see them." Damn he wanted to pull her close. She was so small to him so fragile.
Clarissa lowered her head. "Thank you." she smiled.
Gregori nodded his head. "Whatever you have need of tell me and I will get it for you. You..you may even go and visit them in the day should you choose." He had never given anyone that choice before.
Her eyes filled with hope "Really ?" She asked. Her family was everything to her.
Gregori nodded. "Provided you return here." What the hell was wrong with him, he thought.
She wanted to dance to run around with joy. Heck to even hug him. Instead she just nodded and smiled. "I will thank you so much. You Don't know what this means to me."
Gregori sighed and walked to the wall and looked out over the village. He had lost hope many years ago that he would find his mate.
She watched him saying nothing. He wasn't as scary as the other females say. But there was still someting about him that was cold. and almost .. uncaringly cruel. That was what scared her.
CLosing his eyes, he hung his head. Within the year he would die. IT was his lot in life. He could not help how he looked. Nor could he help how he was. Hell it was their fault. No one bt Dayan spoke to him, wanted him around.
Clarissa watched him still silently she wanted to go up to him and hug him and comfort him but was afraid he turn and snapped at her.
"Too late," he whispered. Opening his eyes he looked over the village. REsigned to have love.
"what did you say ?" she asked hearng a mummer from him she wondered if he was tlking to her.
Not realising it, lost to his pain he repeated himself louder. All he had ever wanted was love.
"whats to late My lord ?" she asked nervously.
"It's too late for me." He turned to look at her. She could never want him. No one did.
"May i Inquire whats to later for you ?" She asked nervously.
He turned to look back over the village. "I a sure Dayan has told you why we do this. It is too late for me. By the end of this year I will be dead and Dayan will lead."
"but My lord you still have a couple of months what if you do find your mate ?" she asked.
Gregori laughed, tehs ound dark. "It will never happen. I know this. NO female stands with me talks with me."
"Isn't that what i'm doing now ?" She asked.
Gregori sighed. "You do not understand. No one does."
"Then please my lord explain to me. I shall try to understand." She said nervously. She wanted to help him
"The world sees me as they do. That I can not change though I have tried. I must fulfill my obligations as leader. That means my needs come last allways. "
"Aye i understand that my lord but truely you should at least once have some self induldgence and try for a mate." She suggested.
He looked at her sadly. "Until all of mine have one..then no. It is our way. There are still 3 before me. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."
"that is not what dayan said my lord" she saud
"What did he say then?"
"Well Its not exactly what nhe said but what he implied my lord. If i stayed longer than a weekat my wish then who would i mate to my lord because Dayan said i have the room close to youe bedroom to protect me from the other to males." she said Timidly.
Gregori shook his head. "Yes I will protect you but it is your choice between the 4 that are left."
"Exactly my lord. you are included in the 4 are you not so maybe you should try to not be so cold and cruel and someone might llike you." she said.
Gregori looked at her. "You do not understand." He turned and left her there. He was angry. How could expect anyone to understand
Clarissa sighed. "Begging your pardon for speaking out of turn my lord" she said quietly.
Gregori headed into his Solar. She would never understand.
She sighed and headed back up to her room laying down on the bed she looked up at the ceiling again.
Dayan went and knocked on her door wondering if Gregori had talked to her.
Clarissa looked up and sighed she sat up and went to answer the door.
Dayab smiled. "Hey. Umm want some caompany?"
clarissa nodded. "Sure" she said smiling nervously.
Dayan smiled. "Come on I'll give you a tour."
Clarissa Nodded. "Urm ok." She smiled.
Dayan smiled more. Maybe she wasn't meant for Gregori.
She smiled and followed him out of her room.
Dayan took her through the bottom of the Keep. The kitchen, great hall. THey passed Greogri's solar.
clarissas eyes fixed on gregoris solar for just a second more before following dayan once more. "How many vampires live here ? If you don't mind me inquiring." she said.
Dayan thought about it. "25"
"Is that including the ones that turned.. from ..Hu." she began but couldn't spit it out.
"Ummn no then 41 since there are 4 of us unmated."
She nodded. "Thank you." she smiled. She was glad she had someone to alk to . To answer her questions.
"So did he come talk to you?"
She nodded. "He went with a walk with me to where i can see my wholle village."
Dayan nodded. He showed her the great hall, ballroom, library.
clarissa stared into the ballroom.. one of her biggest dreams had been to dance. Or to cook.
Dayan smiled. "Ya know. IF you ask him nicely maybe he will have a ball this week. Been a while seince we;ve had one."
she glanced over athim. "Oo I urm dunno." she said quietly.
Dayan smiled. "He use to love balls, dancing..now..." He looked away, sad his friend did not have much time left
Clarissa sighed shaking her head. "Lets No talk about that." she said.
Dayan looked at her. "Why not?" He showed her where the others lived, down in the basement where there was no light. SInce it was night most were out somehwhere."
She shrugged. "Because he doesn't seem to like talking about his past or himself much i think we should give him the respect not to talk about it either if he doesn't wish for it to be discussed." she shrugged.
Dayan sighed. "Listen. It's not that. He feels we are more important than him. It's how he was brought up." He led her past the solar again when a beutiful female came out smiling.
She frowned as the female came out but turned her attention bac to Dayan. "I know he told me but shouldn't he get some love as well." she said. Looking back at that female she frowned then continued wakling.
Dayan cuaght the look. "Don't pay her no mind. SHe is the mate of another but has had the eye on him for years. WOn't happen."
she frowned. "then how do you know she isn't the mate of him as well ?"
Dayan sighed as they headed outside. "Becuase we take only one mate. It's our rules. Besides, he hates her bad."
clarissa sighed. "I have the feeling he hates everyonr." She shrugged and continued to walk.
Dayan shook his head. "No. He doesn't. They don't like him. Most here want him dead. Though I wil be in command, they would kill me first."
"Why ? I Don't not understand." she said.
Once outside he showed her the stables. "Well, becuase whoever is in power can rule. Some want to attack the village but Gregori has held them in check."
Clarissa felt shocked. "Attack My Village ? They can't" she said feeling devistated.
"Well Gregori wont let that happen and I will do everything I can. But he is a better leader than me."
Clarissa Nodded.and turned to look at the horses in the stables.
Dayan watched her. She was beutiful
h sighed yawning. "I'm Getting rather tired to you mind if i retire to my room ?" she asked.
Dayan smiled. "no, let me walk you. Please."
She nodded and stayed silent as they walked bakc up to her bedroom.
Dayan stopped before her door. "Sleep well sweet." He headed to talk to Gregori.
She smiled and closed and locked the door before changing out of her clothes and layhing n the bed. she would need some more clothes soon as she didn't bring anything with her.
Gregori watched as Dayan came in. "SHe will need clothes Dayan and tomorrow night I wish for her to meet with her family. I will take her." Dayan noded. "Ill send word right away. Listen you think she might be mine?" Gregori looked at him. He wanted her but..."Maybe," Dayan noddd and headed out to do as Gregori asked.
Clarissa woke the next morning to the sun shining in brightly. Smiling she stood and stretched dressingshe looked outside they had a beautiful view from up here and the grass was so green. walking out she wanted to go venture outside.
Gregori was coming out of his solar when he saw her go out the front door. He wanted to go with her. Sighing he headed to his room.
Clarissa sat out side in the moist grass looking up the sun shoone brightly and the birds whistled.
Gregori paced his room. Normally he would be sleeping but her being outside alone made him nervous. Leaving his room, he headed and opened the front door. He stood in the dark shadows in the doorway and watched her.
CLarissa stood and walked towards he stables greeting the horses who were shocked to be seen to during the day smilng she fussed them.
Gregori had to make sure she was ok. Taking a breath he ran out into the day light, reaching the shadows of the barn. He was burned but cared little. He hid in one of the empty stalls wathing her.
Clarissa turned her head at a sound comine from the empty stall. "Hello ?" she said quietly.
Gregori stayed quiet even though the pain was bad. She could not see him like this.
"Is... Is anyone there ?" she frowned slowly walking towards the stall Grabbing the pitch fork on the way.
Gregori snarled. "Stay where you are. DO not look at me like this." His skin was blistered and hurting bad. He closed his eyes, trying to will the pain away.
Clarissa Jumped at the sound of his voice putting the pitch fork down. "Are you ok ?2 she said as she continued to walk towards him.
Gregori took a deep breath, said nothing. His face and arms covered. The pain worse than anything he ever felt. "Yes,"he lied. His voice was off.
"you don't sound ok.." she said as she walked over to him she gasped seeing the blistered. "How on earth .. What happened.. you ran out into the sun didn't yu ?" she asked frowned. "Why .. how could.." she had some many questions but first she needed to make sure he was ok.
He opened his eyes to look at her. "Needed to make sure you were ok."
CLarissa smiled at him. "I'm Fine My lord. How did you run out into the sun with out going poof. that is what i heard vampires do." she said puzzled had she been told wrong ?
He snorted and closed his eyes against the pain. "No we burn to death."
"Oh dear. Your not going to burn to death are you ? Why would you do that just to check i was ok ?" she asked.
HE couldn't explain she wouldnt understand. "I will be fine. I will wait here until the night."
Clarissa nodded and sat next to him. "Do you need anything from the house that i can run and get for you ?" she asked.
Gregori shook his head. "No. There is nothing to help this but time."
Clarissa Nodded and stayed sat next to him. "Then i shall wait with you till night Falls." she said.
Gregori looked at her. "DO not worry about me. I will be fine." The pain hit and he closed his eyes.
Clarissa wanted to reach out and take his hand and reassure him he'll be ok but she was still scared to so she sat there watcing him. "I shall stay." she smiled.
He opened his eyes and tried to concentrate on her and not the pain. BUt it came again and he cried out.
She reached for him taking his hand. "Hey You'll be ok. " she smiled reassuringly. "Are you sure there is nothing i can get you ? Water ? foood ? A Blanket ? Aloe vera ?"
Her touch soothed him. He calmed instantly. "No, nothing."
she sighed and nodded watching him.
"Tell me of your family. They will meet with you tonight. Dayan spoke to them last night." He gently squeezed her hand.
She smiled happily. "I am So Grateful my lord thank you." she smiled. "I have one brother and two younger sisters My parents passed away when i was young."
Her voice made him smiled for the first time in centuries. "Tell me more."
She smiled. "Well My old brother jason is like a father and a best friend to me together we look after my younger sisters Deanne and Elizeabeth. They're twins and both 8 years old. " she siad sighing.
He sighed, relaxing, He brought her hand closer to him, placing it against his chest. "You are lucky to have such a family."
She Nodded. "Aye I am. What about your family ?" she asked.
"I have no family. My mother died giving birth to me. My father..he was distant and died when I was 12."
She felt sorry for him. "I'm sorry Gregori." she said.
"Do not be, my sweet light." He closed his eyes and fell asleep, not letting go of her hand.
She smiled and leaned back closing her eyes as wel..
Gregori woke some time later. Seeing herm he smiled. He reached out and pushed a stray lock of hair from her face.
Clarissa Jumped when she felt a hand touching her and scuttled back opening her eyes
Silently cursing himself he looked away. It was still daylight. He felt like an ass for what he just did.
"oh My lord. I Beg your forgiveness i didn't relise it was you." she said nervously.
Gregori sighed. "Do not worry." The pain was there but less and the blisters were slowly healing.
She smiled. "How are your blisters ?" she asked.
Gregori looked away. "They are healing." He closed his eyes. No, the light was not for him..never for him.
Sh smiled. "I'm Glad to here. She peeked her head outside. "I would say a couple more hours My lord then the sun would be down." she said.
"Yeah and then the light is gone." He meant her. He knew she was meant for anothier and if not..she would be happy with her family. Gregori stood and looked toward the open door.
clarissa Chuckled slightly. "That is what happens then the sun goes down my lord. But then the moon comes up and illuminates the earth." she smiled.
"Sometimes even the moon can not give the light one needs to keep going." Slowly he walked to the door. Never had he wanted to give up but now...now he wanted death.
Clarissa stood infront of him. "What are you doing ?" she asked.
Gregori looked down at her. "Does it matter to you what I am doing?"
"Yes. You Cannot going out into the daylight you will burn. Then where will your people be with out a leader ?" She asked.
"Dayan will be good for them. He is better with them than I. Why stop the inevitable." He went to move again.
Clarissa moved infront of them again. "Surely you do not want to end your life like this ?"
He looked down at her. "Why not? There is nothing for me. To think there will be is just a foolish dream."
"Because my lord. you cannot give up. PLease stay until the sun is gone." she said.
He looked down at her and headed back to the stall.
Clarissa smiled and sat down next to him. "Thank you my lord." she said.
Gregori said nothing. Soon he would do it soon. Closing his eyes, he wished for his own love, someone to love him.
yawning clarissa leaned back against the wall and closed her eyes.
Gregori sighed and reached out, getnly touching her arm. "You ok?"
Clarissa opened her eyes again and looked over at him nodding. "I'm Fine thank you." she said.
Gregori sighed and let his hand fall.
clarissa sighed and closed her eyes going back to sleep.
He watched her sleep. "My light,"he whispered and looked away.
mummering in her light sleep she ended up resting her head on Gregori's shoulder.
He watched her, torn. He wanted to pull her close to him, hold her.
By the time the sun had set clarissa had sunken into a deep peaceful sleep. she hadn't sleep properly for months now.
He did not move, instead let her sleep for a while.
Waking a little while later she sat up stretching then relised she'd been sleeping on His shoulder. "i'm sorry My lord." she said looking ashamed.
Gregori sighed. "It's no big deal. I will have Dayan take you to the home where you family will meet you. THey will be...more comfortable with him then me."
"Your Not coming ?" she asked with a tone of disapointment in her voice.
Gregori sighed. "They will see me and get upset. People are afraid of me. It will be better for you."
Clarissa nodded and sighed. "If it is what you wish my lord." she said standing she stretched again.
"No it is not, but your family...YOu do not understand." He began to walk out.
"But-" she began as he walked out.
he turned and looked at her.
"Don't tell me what i do and do not understand my lord. I don't care what my family think. If you want to come then you should." she said.
"They will be afraid of me, for you. The children are too young to know that fear."
She sighed. "I suppose your right." she said and turned and began walking out the stables.
He walked next to her. "I wish I could go with you."
"But as you said I have a family. One with two young girls. I'm sorry but you were right." she said.
Hurting he decided to go find Dayan. "What the hell happened to you?" Gregori said nothing. "You will go with her Dayan. It is..better that way."
Clarissa headed to where dayan showed her the kitchen and as one of the cooks if they had anyting she could eat. one of them nodded and handed her some meat and a couple of apples taking them she thanked the cooks then left munching. she hadn't eating for a couple of days.
Dayan nodded. "Sure." He headed out to find her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:17 am

Clarissa was sitting on the step outside the front door looking up at the star as she finished munching the last apple. She smiled to her self humming.
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:26 am

Seeing her, Dayan smiled. "Hey. Gregori asked I take you to see your family. Are you ready?" He had so much he wanted to talk to her about. Gregori had given him leave to court her and Dayan hoped she would stay on as his mate.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:31 am

Clarissa looked up. "Oh Hey. Yes I'm ready." she said standing up she finished off her apple and stood up stretching. "Would you mind if i got my clothes and dance shoes as well ?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:33 am

Dayan smiled. "No not at all. Umm I was hoping after your family you and I might be able to..spend some time together." He wanted to get to know her. There was this light Dayan saw with her. It was obvious she was meant to be his. SHe smiled around him more than Gregori.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:37 am

Clarissa stood and walked with him swinging her hands slightly. "Oh Urm.. Ok." she said smiling at him nervously.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:39 am

Dayan smiled. "I won't bite. Unless you want me to." He winked at her. "I just want to get to know you better." He wanted to take her back to his rooms, protect her from the other unmated males in the coven. Part of him hurt for Gregori, knowing he was close to his death while Dayan's salvation was right before him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:38 am

Clarissa nodded smiling. "Sure." she said. "I Really appreiciate this by te way. My family are the most important thing in my life." She said smiling. She noticed how Dayan was so much more kinder than Gregori more open and talkative.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:40 am

"Family is very important to us to. I hope one day to have a mate and some children. But I do not know if that day will come. I may not be as old as Gregori but still.."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:43 am

Clarissa smiled. "I'm sure you'll find your mate dayan your kind." she said.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:47 am

DAyan shook his head. "Nah. Kind has nothing to do with it. Most females want a tough male, someone strong, handsome. I'm none of those things. I mean yeah I have your typical vampire strength but I am bot dark and brooding like the rest in my coven." Dayan sighed. "Let's get your stuff so you can see your family." He wanted to spend more time with her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:52 am

"what dakr and brooding like scary and cruel like Gregori. You know most female prefer a male who is kind and caring and wanting to protect them." she said as they continued to walk . Seeing her hut she laughed with joy.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:53 am

He stopped. "Yeah well then why have I no mate. You go on ahead. I will stay here and wait for you."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:58 am

"Oh No PLease yu must come meet my family." she insited holding her hand out for him to take while she knocked on her door happily.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:03 pm

Dayan took her hand nervously.

Jason opened the door and stared. He couldn't believe it. "Clarissa? BUt how did you get away from those monsters?" Seeing the man with her, he figured he saved her. Pulling them both in he grinned at Dayan. "Thanks for saving her from them. SHe's my family."

Dayan slipped his hand from hers. TUrning so Jason could not see his fangs, he spoke to Clarissa.

"I will wait outside."

He stepped out of the hut and headed over to some trees where it was darker.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Clarrisa frowned and turned to watch him walk away then turned back to Jason and jumped on jason hugging him. "I've missed you. But i have to leave again soon." She said looking at him then calling out for her sisters. "Deanne ? Elizabeth ?" she said and saw them running out to her she picked them both up and smiled hugging them close. "Now run back to bed while i talk with Jason." she smiled nad watched them run off. "I've come to pck up my clothes and dancing shoes."
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Jason stared at her. "What do you mean? You have to stay, this is your home. We will leave this village if we must. Clarissa please. Those monsters will never let you see us again."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Clarrisa took his hands and looked up at him. "I must. I Was choosen so i must stay. Though the leader of vampires said if i wish to leave then i may but only in a week. " She said hugging him.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:19 pm

Dayan paced in the darkness.

Jason looked at her. "I don't understand. Once you go you never come back. You have to stay."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:22 pm

Clarissa shook her head. "Your wrong they told me different. He said if i don't like it after a week then i may leave. Now please let me get my belongings and if i can i will write letters." she smiled and hugged him again.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:24 pm

Jason looked at her. "Well, what about the man who brought you here. Did he not save you from them?" He was confused who was the guy.

Dayan sighed. Who am I fooling, he thought. She doesn't want me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:26 pm

"He is one of them He escorted me here and is taking me back. Now I Must get on." she said going to the room and packing a set of clothes and her dancing clothes and shoes as well. She walked back out and turned to jason. "if i don't like it i'll be back soon. I Promise." she said.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:29 pm

Jason glared at her. "You are not leaving and I am going to tell that monster so. How could you endager the girls like that?" Jason pushed her aside and headed out to Dayan.

Dayan watched her brother head toward him and knew what was about to happen.

Jason stopped and swung, hitting Dayan in the face. Dayan did not hit him back he just stood there letting Clarissa's brother beat him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:31 pm

"Jason Stop it." she shouted out running after him she grabbed his arms pullng him away. "I have to go Jason. I Have to." she said.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:35 pm

Fueled by anger, he turned and hit Clarissa, knocking her down.

Seeing that Dayan attacked, knocking Jason down and breaking his nose.

"Never hit a female in my presence ever!" He headed over to her.

"You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chosen
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next