Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chosen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Chosen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:39 pm

clarissa gasped when he hit her. Holding her cheek she looked up at him and stood nodding. "I'm Fine." she said shocked. She stood up and looked at jason a tear in her eye not from physically hurt but emotionally hurt from being hit by her own brother.
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:40 pm

Jason stood there shocked. "Clarissa, Im sorry. Please stay here."

Dayan glared at him. "Come Clarissa. It is getting late and the sun will come up soon."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:43 pm

clarissa wiped her eyes and walked away from then stopped and turned to Jason."you ever touch either of my little sisters like that and i will Kill you." she glared at him before turning and continuing to walk with her bag.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:46 pm

Jason watched her go before heading inside.

Dayan took her bag from her and put it down. Without saying anything, he pulled her close, holding her gently. "Hey listen if you want I can ask Gregori to bring the girls to the keep with you..I mean should you choose to stay with me..I mean with us...I mean if you want to stay." He looked away, feeling like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:51 pm

Clarrisa looked up at him and shook her head before resting it on his shoulder. A Vampires shoulder. "He only hit me out of anger i know he would never hit the girls. He Loves them like their his own .I couldn't take them away from him." She said.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:54 pm

He breathed a sigh of relief that she didnt realize what he had said. "Ok." Dayan stroked her back gently. "It's gonna be ok Clarissa, you'll see."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:57 pm

Clarissa Nodded. "I hope so." she said and picked up her bag and carried on walkng away from him from her hut.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:09 pm

Dayan sighed and followed her. Nah, she wouldn't stay. Arriving back, he turned to her. "I..I have to see Gregori for a moment, then maybe you and I..I don't know." He looked away. Yeah another reason females weren't into him. He was more shy than most with the females, more nervous.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:15 pm

Clarissa nodded. "Maybe we could go for a walk ?" she asked smiling. Things were getting strange. She wanted to talk to the vampire. Like he was a normal person. even though she and all her friends were scared of them. Because they all thought vampires were like Gregori cold and cruel. Dayan was different. So different.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:22 pm

Dayan nodded. "Good. I shouldn't be long ok." Smiling, he headed to Gregori solar smiling. The female wanted to walk with him. He knocked and entered when Gregori spoke.

Gregori had been standing by the one window in the solar, looking out at the dark. He felt it, death was coming to him sooner than any wanted. "How did it go?"

Dayan could see something was wrong. "Well, aside from the fact her brother thinks we are all monsters, it went good. He did try to fight me but I let him hit me. He hit her by accident and I broke his nose." He smiled.

Gregori turned and looked to him. It was there in Dayan's eyes. The look most males got when a female caught their attention...hope. "I hope it works for you Dayan. That she is your mate." LIar, his heart cried.

Dayan smiled. "Thanks Gregori. Umm..I got to go. We are going to take a walk before the sun rises."

Gregori nodded and watched him go. Deciding enough was enough, Gregori headed out of the keep through a secret entrance known only to the leader. Outside, he headed deep into the forest. Ariana was due in 3 days which meant their healer would here any night. Once the baby was born, Gregori made the decision he would turn leadership to Dayan and leave.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:29 pm

Clarrisa put her clothes in her room and saw Dayan coming out of the solar seeing him she walked up to him. "Ready ?" she asked wrapping her cloak around her.

Jasmin was walking through the forest heading up to the keep to check on Ariana. Even though it was close to sun light she had to make sure everyting was ok.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:33 pm

Dayan nodded. "Yeah." He started to walk out, knowing, hoping she was coming with him. He was worried over Gregori. The past year was tougher on him and he knew Gregori had given up hope.

Stopping just outside the Keep wall, Gregori stared at the moon. His days were numbered. Part of him wondered why he was born if not to know love. HIs father had loved his mother. Or so he thought. He would never know. Marcus, his father, had never had time for him. Gregori seemed abnormal to the other vampire children. He was always bigger than them and smarter. SIghing, he leaned against the wall. Gregori wondered when Marueen would come. SHe was their local healer.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:40 pm

Clarissa smiled and walked with him. "So Where are we going then ?" she asked. "You said walk but we could walk anywhere. Are we going anywhere special ?" she asked.

Jasmin walked out the forest and toward the keep seeing His lordship she walked over to him bowing low. "My lord i'm the new healer here to see Ariana." she said.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:45 pm

Dayan thought about it. "Well there is the gardens. We have some night blooming flowers there."

Gregori looked at the female. This was not Marueen. This one was younger and, well, prettier. Feeling like a relic he pushed off the wall and looked at her. "Come I will take you to her."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:50 pm

Clarrisa Nodded smiling. "Sounds beautiful. Lead the way." she said following him. She felt the urge to link her amr with his to feel close to him. She didn't seem to care about how he was a vampire. the Total opposite from her.

Jasmin nodded and followed him quietly for a moment. "I guess your wondering where Maureen is my lord ?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:54 pm

Dayan brought her to the garden. Various colors of flowers, and a labrynth was there. "There is a fountain in the center of the labrynth."

Gregori stopped and looked at her. Dark long hair and those eyes. "To be honest. It matters little to me so long as the babe lives. THe child is the future of this coven where I am the past." He lead her down a set of winding stairs to dungeon level where the rooms were.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:00 pm

Clarissa Looked at the labrynth and grinned. "Come lets go ind the fountin." she grinned grabbing his hand she laughed running through the begining of the labrynth.

Jasmin Nodded and followed him. "I will do my best my lord to keep the babe alive and healthy till the mother is fit to take it... but My lord why are you the past ?" she asked confused.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:33 pm

Dayan followed her slowly. He liked the view of her running infront of him. Smiling, he started to jog. "You know I will catch you?"

Knocking on the door, he wanted for Maxim to answer. Ariana was his mate. Ariana was one of the first taken from the village over a century ago. "I am 350 years old. I have no mate. My time is up. I can wait no longer."

Maxim answered and smiled. "You must be the healer. Please come in."

Gregori looked at her. "When you are done you can find me in my solar. I will make sure a room is made ready for you." Bowing low at his waist, he walked away.

Maxim stared. "Gregori bows to no one."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:35 pm

Clarissa turned around and looked at him while running backwards. "Oh really ? Tell me my lord have you ever gotton lost in this maze ?" she asked.

Jasmin watched after him with a smile turning to Maxim. "Well there's a first for everything." she smiled. "Now show me your mate please." she said while thinking about what Gregori had said.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:39 pm

Dayan laughed. "Once when I was a child. Gregori saved me." He started to pick up speed, smiling, his fangs showing.

Maxim lead her in and shut the door behind him.

Gregori sat in his solar making the final arraingements. Signing his name to the parchment, Gregori closed his eyes. A single tear spilled down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:42 pm

Clarissa laughed. "Oh ? And do you now know the maze off by heart ?" she asked as she continued jogging backwards.

Jasmin smiled and walked in walking over to Arina. "Hello I'm Jasmin the healer. I'm here just to check up on how you and the Babe is doing." she smiled. "My hands might be a bit cold so i beg your pardon its chilly out there." she said laughing slightly. Placing her hand on the belly she felt around it and doing the usual stuff for check ups.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:47 pm

Dayan looked at her. "Nope." Which was a lie. He knew exactly where to go. "You should be careful. You can fall."

Gregori put the parchment aside and stood. He wandered over a pitcher and poured some blood in a cup. It was goat blood but without a mate, he would now know what real blood tasted like.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:50 pm

clarissa laughed. "I Am a dancer dayan I Can keep perfect balance and do tricks like this." she said doing a back flip and landing on her feet still running she smiled. "impressive huh ?" She grinned. Coming up to a fork in the maze. "So If i went that way you wouldn't know a way to catch me off?" she grinned.

Once Jasmin finished she said good bye and headed out towards the solar she had seen on the way and knocked waiting.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Dayan grinned. "Nope." He knew lots of ways but hell he wasnt going to tell her that. He kinda liked the idea of a chase with her.

Gregori sighed. "Come in."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:57 pm

Clarissa Grinned bowing low. "Then it is good bye for now My lord." she said turning down one of the prongs of the fork and continueing to jog at a slow pace.

Jasmin took a breath then walked in closing the door behind her she curtsied. "I have finished Checking up on Araina. Her and the babe are doing just fine my lord." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chosen
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next