Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BDB-New Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

BDB-New Life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:47 pm

Haver smiled and walked over. THe nurses had cleaned all the lesser blood of of her and had noticed a laceration on her forehead. Haver's put on gloves. He headed over to her as a nurse brought a tray closer. He did not notice the fear in her eyes as she stared at the tray with the equipment. Havers reached for the tray and grabbed a surgical knife instead of the suture kit.

Leah saw the knife and panicked. It all came back to her. In a rush she was off the gurney and grabbing shit. Throwing it, swining it. Her eyes.. It was as if she was there but not there.
HAver's cried out and several men appeared which only agitated Leah more. Grabing a needle, Havers hoped he could sedate her. He headed for her.

Leah grabbed the needle before Haver's could get to her..just as one of his men grabbed her. SHe kcijed the needle from his hand and as HAver's bent down to get it, she kicked him in the face. Grabbing his nose, Haver's stumbled backwards.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:53 pm

V rushed foreward slowly. "let go of her slowly." he said calmly to the men they were only tryng to help. As they let go of her wrapped his arms around her holding her to him for a second wispering into her ear. "Its ok They won't harm you . I Promise calm down No one is going to hurtyou." Oer and over again.
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:58 pm

Leah was shaking, trembling. WIhtout warning she felt a pinch, cried out and slipped into the darkness. One of the men had grabbed a needle a nruse brought in for HAvers to use. It was a tranquilizer to knock Leah out cold.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:05 pm

V held onto her as she dropped into his arms even more scopping her up he laid her back down looking over at haver. "Be careful." he sai beofre backingbackwards to the door.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:08 pm

After he was done, Havers looked at V. His glasses had been broken as well as his nose and he did not look happy at all.

"You may take her home now warrior and I never want to see her again." Snarling, he left the room.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:14 pm

V sighed and scooped her up into his arms before walking into thecheck on phury hows he doing ?
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:18 pm

Rhage looked up.

"They are keeping him til tomorrow night to make sure he didn't do any damage to his brain. What of her?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:26 pm

V looked down at her. "I'm aloud to take her back to the pit. I'll see you there later." he said and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Rhage watched him go, smiling. Yeah V was in it deep and just didn't realize it yet.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:32 pm

V Laid her in the back and drove back. Drink. He needed a drink. As they arrived back at the ocmpound he carried her to the pit and laid her down in the spare room before headed to get his goose.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Leah woke the next night. Clothes were laid out for her. She showered and dressed. Heading out she went to look for V. Heading out of the pit, she wandered until she found the the door to outside. SPotting a garage with a light on, she headed over there and found V with Butch.

"Come on my brother, admit it. I got more moves than you ever have or will. Hell, I got Marissa real quick, didn't I?"

Trez enterd his office. He lost Leah as well as 4 more waitresses who just didn't show up one night. Going to the phone he began to check his messages and scowled. 2 more were gone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:04 pm

V was bent over the open hood of the escalade. He stopped ofr a second and showed butch the birdie. "Fuck Of Butch. I don't want a femaleall i was is my drink." he growled. Yea thats all he could rely on.

Rhage was the club drinking when he saw a Female trying to steal off the bar. He Growled frowning and went over to her. "What are you doing ?" HE asked. The Female turned around. "Nothing." she glared. Rhage shoook his head taking hold of her by the shoulder gently. "Cmon." he said leading her to trez's ofice. Opening the door he glanced at the female. "She was Trying to Steal from ya Trez. Thought i'd bring her here for you to sort out. I'm out." He said and turned to leave letting go of the female. She glared back at him.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:33 pm

Leah moved toward the garage and stood by the open door.

Butch was laughing. he looked up and saw her.

Hey little female.

Leah smiled slightly.

Trez looked at the female.

So, stealing huh?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:38 pm

V looked up. "Feeling better ?" he asked then went back the esclade.

The female glared at him. "Yea Problem with that ? tough I have to go now." she said turnin to leave.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Leah bit her lip.

Listen I..I think there is something you need to know..about why I acted the way I did at Havers.

Trez laughed.

You ain't going no where female. Tell me why you were stealing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:47 pm

V looked up again frowning. He glanced at uthc with one of those looks and butch left. "Ok what ?" He asked.

The female turned and glared back at him."Because i did ok. Get over it. You could probably make double what i took in a night." she snapped.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Leah seemed nervous and looked down.

I left Caldwell about 7 years ago. See, I ..I was raped by a vampire. He had come after me in an alley with a knife. As he raped me he fed from me. Some cops found me the next day. When they took me to the hospital no one would believe me. I was frigthened and figured he was going to come after me. So I left Caldwell and just moved from place to place.

She wasn't going to tell him about the dream though.

Trez looked at her.

Listen I got some jobs open up if your interested. Pays real good, health benefits, tips, the works. What ya say?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:58 pm

V walked towards her slowly. "I'm Sorry. Do you know the name of this vampire ?" He asked. He'd go searching through the city if he had to.

The Female bit her lip still keepign a tight hold of the money. She Nodded. "Ok." she shrugged like it was no big deal to her.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Leah couldn't look at him. She felt the fear rise up. before she knew it, her feet were carrying her out onto the grounds.

Trez sighed.

Listen, you need something and I can give. Let me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:27 am

V saw her running off and put down his tools running after her. "Leah wait up." he called

The Female Nodded looking around the office suspisiously. "Thank you." she murmered quietly.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Leah stopped and tried to calm her stomach. SHe looked up to the night sky and tried to calm down.

Trez watched her closely.

So what it your name?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:05 pm

V Followed after her reaching her he touched her shoulder gently. "leah."

The female hesitated.She wondered if she should give a fake name.. "Hannah." she said,
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:10 pm

Leah turned and looked at him.

Look, I won't stay here long. Ok my family doesn't want me. The threw we out in the trash when I ws born. I jsut need to get a job and find a place and I'll leave.

Trez looked at her.

Hannah? Im Trez. So what can you do?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:17 pm

V Reached out and cupped her cheek gently. "You've had a rough life." he mummered. "You Don't ave to leave." He said.

The femae bit her lip. Yea her name wasn't hannah it was Caitlyn but he didn't need to know that. Too much of a past. "I Can Serve drinks." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:28 pm

Leah looked up at him.

If you say so. What were you doing with the escalade?

Trez knew she was lying and sighed.

Good. I'll show you the locker room where you uniform is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BDB-New Life   BDB-New Life - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BDB-New Life
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next