Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallen Angel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fallen Angel - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:10 pm

Briony laughed closing the door right before he entered and climbing in the shower letting out a moan at howgood rhe water elt.

Iris smiled and turned to head back.
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Jaden appeared before her in the shower. "Forget something little one?"

Frost went to lat back down, wondering if this was such a good idea.

TOhr smiled. Jaden was going to come.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Briony Jumpedand looked at him innocently grinning. "I Don't know what your talking about." she laughed.

Iris came back into the room to sit next to him. "hey beautiful."
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:37 pm

***************Later that night***********************************************

Tohr stood there. Dressed in jeans and a black shirt he was helping Iiris set the dining room table. They would be here soon. All of them. Including Frost.

Braewenn headed to the door of the covent and knocked lightly. She had been told that the witches would help if she was in a jam. Payback for saving one of their own some years back and Brae needed help. Well, more needed a place to stay until she could contact Jaden. Her sister Aria, had thrown her out some few nights ago after she said something about leaving V alone if he was happy.

Last edited by littlefemaleD on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:48 pm

Iris Smiled at him as they finished setting the table. The chilli was done and everything was out to be served up. She was wearing a long purple/lilac dress that reached her needs and flowed when she moved.

Lucy was just tying her hair up to leave when the door went. She frowned she wasn't expecting anyone and she was the only one in the house now. It was Peacefull answering the door she saw a female. She smiled. "Hi Can i help you ?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:56 pm

TOhr smiled at her. "Hope it all goes well love. Fallen can get a little...rambunxious love when together."

"I was told to come here for help by....Carolin." Brae watied, hoping she had the right place.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Iris smiled and kissed him. "I'm Sure it will go fine. stop worrying." she said taking his hand she kissed it then rested it on her belly smiling up at him.

Lucy frowned for a moment then opened the door. "Carolin ? Is everything ok ? Sure come in." she said.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Tohr smiled and kissed her hard. "Ok love."

Brae nodded as she came in. "SHe said I could come here if I ever needed anything. I..I need a place to stay until I can contact my boss."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Iris wrapped her arms around Him akissing him back as the door went and the phone went at the same time. "You Get the door i'll get the phone." she smiled.

Lucy Nodded. "Sure .. I'm Not here this evening.. I'm Going for a dinner but you can stay here.. How about you coming with me ? I'll Just ring the host up to see if its ok . Then you can explan everything. " she smiled pulling her phone out and calling Tohr.

Jessica was standing out side cuddling into V waiting for someone to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Tohr smiled and went to the door. Opening it, he spotted V and his female. "Hey my man come in come in."

V smiled as they walked in.

Frost sighed. He guessed he had to go to the main house.

Brae nodded and waited.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:16 pm

Iris Answered the phone. "Hello ? Oh hey lucy ... Yea sure bring her along." she smiled and hung up befre calling over to torh. "We have another guest. Lucy has someone stayong and she didnt want to leave her there on her own." she smiled.

Lucy smiled over at her. "Well your welcome to come to the meal. But lets get first things first. I'm lucy." she smiled holding her hand out.

Jessica went over to iris and hugged her. "Hey cousin , hows it going." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Tohr and V headed for the bar in the living room.

Brae looked at her and took her hand. "Braewen..but you can call me Brae."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Iris Smiled at JEssica. "i'm Great. I'm Pregant." she smiled blushing slightly

Jessica Grinned "Thats great." she grinned.

Lucy smiled. "Nice to meet you .. so why are you needing a place to stay ?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Tohr told V the news and received a big pat on the back. "Yeah, yeah. Soo.." V smiled. "Yeah she's mine."

Frost stood by the back door and knocked gently.

Brae sighed. "My sister kicked me out. Told me I was not a worthy fallen to be in the same room as her. All because she cant get over the fact that her ex has moved on and loves another."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:34 pm

Iris smiled. "I'll Grab it you go Join V and Tohr." she said. Iris went and answered the door. "Hey Frost come in .. I think we're all congregating into the living room.2 she smiled.

Jessica nodded and left .

"Your a fallen ?" she asked smiling. "well thats great cause the host is a fallen as well and i'm sure there are othe fallen there as well , so you won't feel so lonely. are we ready ?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:37 pm

V laughed. Tohr smiled.

Frost nodded his head and followed her quietly..

"Yeah sure ready." Fallen here, she wondered who they were. There were many of them so many.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:46 pm

jessica came in and cuddled closed to V "hey baby" she smiled.

iris came in with Frost and went to stand next to torh..

Lucy smiled and took breas hand gently before transporting them to the door and knocking.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:52 pm

V pulled her close and kissed her forehead then glared when he saw Frost. T

Tohr sighed. "Listen give him a chance ok?"

Brae sighed, wondering what she was going to do now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Jessica Stayed quiet cuddling closed to V.

Iris Kissed tohr and patted Frost's shoulder before going over to answer the door. "Hey lucy "she smiled letting them both in leading them back to the living room
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:03 pm

"Ah hell,"V hissed when he saw her enter. Tohr and Frost turned to look at the two who just entered.

Brae blinked. There was V and several other fallen.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Iris frowned and went to say something when the door knocked again. Sighing she went to answwer it and Jaden and Briony was there. "Hey.Come in. I think thats everyone" she smiled leading them into the living room.

Jessica frowned lookined up at V. "whats wrong ?" she asked.

Lucy looked over at Brae.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:13 pm

Jaden came up behind Brae and grinned. Lifting her in a hug and spinning her around.

V glared. "Aria's little sister."

Brae screeched in shock then made a face at him when he put her down. "Now stop that,"she hissed, hitting him playfully.

Jaden laughed. "Sorry, you know I can not resist it little bit. You are my favorite cousin."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Jessica looked at her. "She doesn't seem that bad." she said

Lucy smiled watching Brae then going over to jessica. "She's staying in the mansion cause she has no where else to go."

Iris was standing next to tohr cuddling into him.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:23 pm

V looked at her. "She is Aria's sister Jessica."

Brae looked at the others. "Maybe I should go."

Jaden looked at her. "No, you stay." He looked to the others. "You will treat her with respect she is not her sister."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Lucy smiled. "She's Welcome in the mansion for as long as she needs it.. Besides i was getting lonely." she grinned.

Jessica smiled.

Iris cleared her throat. "Lets go eat shall we ?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next