Randomskittles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomskittles

This is a Role play site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallen Angel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

Fallen Angel - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Jaden pulled Briony close as they all walked into the dining room. Brae felt like an unwanted house guest as she followed them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Lucy sat close to brae. she looked rather uncomfortable. She smiled over at her as they ate trying to be friendly.

Everyone made little Conversation while they ate. It was rather awkward.
Back to top Go down
https://randomskittles.rpg-board.net
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:42 pm

Frost looked around not saying much. Jaden looked at Brae. The poor thing looked like she wanted to run and was not eating much.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Later That evening when everyone was starting to go home iris was cuddled up on the sofa next to tohr with V next to him and jessica cuddling up to Him.

Lucy was standing there with Brae. "Shall we head of ?" she suggested.

Briony Hadn't said much the whole evening either. Her cousin's seemed different.
Back to top Go down
littlefemaleD

littlefemaleD

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Jaden touched her hand and they were home.

V sighed. THe night had gone well. Frost was well behaved which was odd and Brae was not at all like her sister.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:52 pm

briony yawned and sighed cuddling into him.

Luc took Brae's hand and they flashed home. "So your related to jaden ?" she asked raising a brow.

Jessica sighed closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:57 pm

The Next Night :
Jaden sighed. The newest fallen would be here soon. A female which was odd but Jaden was ok with it. He waited patiently in his office for her
Nicolle Payne (28/03/2010 16:04:52): Alex Paced her room for a bit. Her a Fallen. Talk about out the blue something she didn't under stand. Pulling her hair up into a ponytail and clipping it up she grabed her bad and Flashed to Jadens Office. "So.. i'm here." she said.
Dawn Wright (28/03/2010 16:09:17): He smiled at her. "Good. You have a place to stay. I have an account with some money set up for you and I will tell the ohters about you so they won't think you are some poser."
Nicolle Payne (28/03/2010 16:10:01): Alex Nodded. "So.. What am i here to do. What does a fallen do ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright (28/03/2010 16:16:30): Jaden smiled. "Whatever I tell you to basically. Right now we keep an eye on demons and any others who get unruly."
Nicolle Payne (28/03/2010 16:33:31): Alex Nodded. "Sounds simple. So What do you need me to do now ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright (28/03/2010 16:35:31): He went to speak when a knock was haerd at the door. Jaden scowled.
Nicolle Payne (28/03/2010 16:50:15): Alex glanced at the door but said nothing.
Dawn Wright (28/03/2010 17:10:36): Jaden went to answer it and saw Nicu. The demon merely smiled at him. He was covered in cuts and bruises and blood. Jaden sighed. "Get your ass in here."
Dawn Wright (28/03/2010 17:10:47): Nicu smiled. "Thanks." He entered, his body aching.
Nicolle Payne (28/03/2010 17:11:24): Alex's eyes went wide. "What happened ?"
Dawn Wright (28/03/2010 17:12:47): Nicu slumped into a chair and stared at her. "She trustable,"he asked Jaden. Jaden nodded his head. "I'm an outcast...a fugitive running from my kind."
Nicolle Payne (28/03/2010 17:13:42): "So.. they thought they'd beat the crap out of you and get away with it ?" she said and looked up at jaden. "It aint gunna be like this for me right ?"
Dawn Wright (28/03/2010 17:14:45): Jaden shook his head. "Nah. Nicu is a demon. He's got a good heart." Nicu glared at Jaden. "Not so loud I have a rep ya know."
Nicolle Payne (28/03/2010 17:15:26): Alex Raised her brow at them. "Right..."
Dawn Wright (28/03/2010 17:17:38): Jaden sighed. "Let me get a kit to clean you up." He left them in his office. NIcu stretched out his long legs. He was 6 foot 5 with long black hair and dimaond blue eyes...it was the form he chose the most since his demon form was quite initimadating.
Nicolle Payne (28/03/2010 17:18:21): Alex tilted her head slightly looking him up and down. "So. Are you like jaden as well ?"
Dawn Wright (28/03/2010 17:30:52): "What do you mean,"he asked, trying to ignore the pain that seemed to be everywhere.
Nicolle Payne (28/03/2010 17:31:30): "You know.. a fallen sort of thing ?" she aksed.
Dawn Wright (28/03/2010 17:33:33): "No, I am a demon." He opened his eyes and smiled at her, letting them go read briefly before returning to the diamon blue color.
Nicolle Payne (28/03/2010 17:34:18): Alex looked shocked. "Just what is out in this world ?
Dawn Wright (28/03/2010 17:35:16): He shrugged at hissed at the pain.
Nicolle Payne (28/03/2010 17:35:47): Alex stood up. "Do you want me to go see where jaden is ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright (28/03/2010 17:36:31): "Nah that wil tick him off. He'll be back you'll see."
Nicolle Payne (28/03/2010 17:36:56): Alex shrugged. "Fair neough." she held her hand out to him. "I'm alex by the way."
Dawn Wright (28/03/2010 17:37:23): He took her hand gently. "Nicu."
Nicolle Payne (28/03/2010 17:38:29): Alex smiled and sat back down.
Dawn Wright (28/03/2010 17:38:58): He sighed. "GUess I'm his permanent houseguest until he can figure what to do with me."
Nicolle Payne (28/03/2010 17:39:34): "I'm sure he wont mind." She said.
Dawn Wright (28/03/2010 17:39:58): "He might. He's got a female of his own now so he might not be amused."
"Doesn't he have like another load of houses ?" she said unsure.
Dawn Wright: "Yeah but I'm not sure about leaving here until it all dies down*
Nicolle Payne: Alex shrugged. "So why are they after you ?
Dawn Wright: "I helped a human which we are not supposed to do but I felt bad for her. Her boy friend was cheating on her and I helped her see the light, spent some time boostig her self esteem."
Nicolle Payne: Alex frowned. "So you guys are supposed to be the like bad guys ?" She asked.
Dawn Wright: He nodded. "Yup thats me the bad guy. We are supposed to corrupt humans."
Nicolle Payne: "Then... Woah My head hurts. Jaden was just telling me we as fallen were supposed to make sure that demons don't get unruly." she said she was confused now. She didn't uderstand that because he was being nice to humans weather that was unruly or not.
Dawn Wright: He sighed. "Guess he said you are to keep demons in line. Well this is the form I generally take. It..pleases me. My demon form is not as nice."
Nicolle Payne: Well she had to admit it pleased her as well he looked gorgous.
Dawn Wright: "Still confused?"
Nicolle Payne: Alex Smiled then nodded slightly. "Just a bit. Sorry this is all new to me."
Dawn Wright: "Sit down. I can clarify better than Jared can."
Nicolle Payne: Alex Nodded and curled up into the chair oppisite him.
Dawn Wright: "SO demons are cruel by nature. I'm kinda the oddball out. I have a heart but then my mom was a angel literally. Long story."
Nicolle Payne: Alex nodded. "Oddballs are cool." she grinned.
Dawn Wright: "Not to demons. So I help the humans and try not to get caught but I did."
Nicolle Payne: "And is that when that happend ?" she asked indicating the cuts.
Dawn Wright: He nodded. "Yup. But it gets worse. Now I'm maked for death."
Nicolle Payne: "And is you came to jaden .. for help ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: "Yeah he's and old friend so he'll help me." Jaden came back in and looked at her. "Listen, got a job for you already."
Nicolle Payne: Alex smiled at Nicu then stood up loking over at jaden. "Sure what is it ?"
Dawn Wright: "You babysit him for a while. I'll set you up in a house far from town. THe other fallen can help when you need it."
Nicolle Payne: Alex Raised a brow. "Babysitting ? Gee I'm Not Changing his nappy or burping him." she said.
Dawn Wright: Nicu laughed and Jaden scowled. "Whatever."He gave her the kit. "I have a car outside to take you to the new house right after you are done. " Nicu glared. "Jaden..." Jaden glared back and Nicu shut up.
Nicolle Payne: Alex sighed and took the kit. "You know I'm Not a good babysiter. Last time i baby sat.. the kid ran off." she muttered heading over to Nicu
Dawn Wright: NIcu stood and glared at Jaden as he headed out to the car. He didn't like this one bit. If anyone got hurt he would feel so guilty.
Nicolle Payne: Alex smiled at jaden. "Later." she said followin him out to the car with the kit. "Would you slow down you're not doing your self any favours."
Dawn Wright: He turned to her. "Look best thing for you to do is let me go alone."
Nicolle Payne: Alex rolled her eyes. "Great not even five minutes into this and the 'Baby' Wants to run away. I'm Really not good at this. Just get into the car."
Dawn Wright: He snarled at her and got into the car.
Nicolle Payne: Alex sighed and slid into the drivers side she looked overat him. "Now are you gunna let me sort you out or do you wanna do it ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: "DO wahtever you want but it won't be pretty."
Nicolle Payne: AlexScowled. "Listen Buster i didn't choose to help you out i got Asked to. But I Want to as well but if your gunna get moody you can just forget. "
Dawn Wright: "Lay off,he snarled, eyes going red. "I won't have innocent blood shed on my account." He looked out the window of the car.
Nicolle Payne: Alex rolled her eyes and just followed the directions to the house. Innocent. her. Hah. Yea right.
Dawn Wright: Once they pulled up he got out and sighed. He looked to the house and then the surrooundig forest.
Nicolle Payne: Alex Grabbed the Kit and climbed out the car. Heading to the boot she pulled out her backpack which had some of her personal bits. "come lets get inside so i can clean you up and ..'Babysit'you" she said.
Dawn Wright: Nicu glared but followed her into the the house. Jared had great taste and it showed in this place too. It wasn't too big but was nice.
Nicolle Payne: Alex headed into the living room and dropped her bag on the floor. "Ok sit down." she said pointing to one of the chairs.
Dawn Wright: Nicu went and sat down. His blue shirt was stained in areas darker from the blood from his wounds as was his blue jeans.
Nicolle Payne: Alex went over to him and opened up the kit. She found the usual Stuff. undoing his shirt she slipped it off and started cleaning him up. "What have they done to you." she said shaking her head
Dawn Wright: "The normal. Could have been worse had I stayed longer.""
Nicolle Payne: Alex sighed and finished cleaning up his top half . "Ok Bottom Next. Strip Mister." she smiled.
Dawn Wright: Nicu stood and grinned. "You sure about that?"
Nicolle Payne: Alex smirked and nodded. "Do it."
Dawn Wright: Undoing his jeans he let them drop. NIcu, like all demons when in human form wore no underwear.
Nicolle Payne: Alex had to bite her lip to stop her draw job. He Was ..Wow. SMiling slihghtly she started cleaing him up.
Dawn Wright: He had noticed her reaction and smiled a little. Damn he loved how she reacted to this form.
Nicolle Payne: Once she was finshed she stepped back . "There Now i don't know how long you Demons would heal but for ahuman they would start closing up around 3 days." she said.
Dawn Wright: "Tonigh Alex." SMiling he pulled his pants back up and headed for the kitchen. Rummaging throught cubbards he looked for some food
Alex followed him into the kitchen. "Tonight ? Wow thats fast." she said.
Dawn Wright: He pulled out some pots and headed to the pantry to see what Jared had stocked the place with. "Yeah it is."
Nicolle Payne: "You Cook ?" she asked surprised.
Dawn Wright: He laughed. "Of course."
Nicolle Payne: Alex grinned and leaned back on the counter. "So Nicu tell me more about you." she smiled.
Dawn Wright: "What's there to tell,"he asked as he got out some spaghetti and sauce.
Nicolle Payne: "well about you yourfamily. what made you the odd one out?" she said promting him
Dawn Wright: "Demons dont have families. I'm odd cause my mother was an angel. Most demons have demons for paretnt."
Nicolle Payne: "what about your father ?" she said.
Dawn Wright: "He was a demon..never met him."
Nicolle Payne: "How come an angel got with a demon ?2 she asked. She would of thought they would of been enemys at best.
Dawn Wright: "No clue,"he said beginning to cook
Nicolle Payne: Alex watched him for a moment then sighed shrugging. He obviously wasn't one to talk. This was going to be fun.
Dawn Wright: He heard the sigh and looked at her. "Listen, demons have no clue who their parents are. Once born we are taken and put with other baby demons and raised as a group. "
Nicolle Payne: Alex scowled. "I didn't say anything. If you don't want to share .. don't share." she said jumping off the counter and heading into the living room to grab her bag.
Dawn Wright: He sighed and headed after her. "Look demons are solitary creatures by nature this is all new to me so go easy on me."
Nicolle Payne: Alex raised a brow. "New on you ? Honey Less than 24 hours ago I was A human ignorant to all this shit." she said
Dawn Wright: "Human's are social by nature. Demon's arent. We live alone. Babies are only born caue the race needs to continue other wise sex isn't all too important for demons." Unless your me, he thought to himself.
Nicolle Payne: "Yea but you've known about other kinds and all this danger for all of your life pratically. Like i said i've been ignorant to it. And I wish i still was." she let out a sigh. "Listen i'm going to bed. Call me if you need me." she said standing up.
Dawn Wright: He watched her go. "I'm making food. Eat first then sleep ok?"
Nicolle Payne: Alex hesitated but shook her head. "Nah I'm Fine i ate earlier. Night." she said
Dawn Wright: Nicu sighed as he watched her go. Contact of any kind made him happy and she had just shut him donw.
Dawn Wright: down
Nicolle Payne: Alex layed back on one of the beds in the smaller room and closed her eyes sighing
Dawn Wright: Nicu ate queietly, wondering about her..about her past.
Nicolle Payne: Alex slowly curled up on her bed into a ball falling asleep
Dawn Wright: Nicu headed to the living room to watch some tv. What he really wanted was someone to talk to. He was not like the others and carved contact
Nicolle Payne: The next morning alex climbed out of bed stretching and dressed heading down stairs
Dawn Wright: Nicu was sleeping on the couch, having fallen asleep watching tv.
Nicolle Payne: Alex came and walked into the livving room seeing the Tv blaring out to no one she went and turned it and turnedto see nicu sleeping quietly she watched him for a moment.
Dawn Wright: Nicu felt eyes on him and woke looking at her. "What time is it,"he yawned.
Nicolle Payne: Alex jumped and laughed. "8am." she said smiling.
Dawn Wright: He grinnd and stood. "Hmm breakfast time."
Nicolle Payne: ALex smiled and followed him. Reaching out she touched his hand gently. "Hey I'm sorrry i got all moody yesterday." she said.
Dawn Wright: Nicu smiled. "No big. COme food calls."
Nicolle Payne: Alex smiled and jmped up onto the counter.
Dawn Wright: "SO what shall she have,"he asked smiling
Nicolle Payne: "Hmmm.. I don't normally do breakfast."
Dawn Wright: "Well you will now." He headed to get eggs and anything else he could.
Nicolle Payne: Alex raised a brow. "Aren't i supposed to be babysitting you ?"
Dawn Wright: He looked at her. "Yeah and?"
Nicolle Payne: Alex shook her head smiling. "Well then shouldn't i Be in charge." she grinned
Dawn Wright: "Yeah, your point?"
Nicolle Payne: "Why do i have to eat breakfast ?"
Dawn Wright: "Then don't,"he said as he began to make omlettes and french toast
Nicolle Payne: Alex shook her head. Thats not what she meant.
Dawn Wright: He stayed quiet as she cooked
Nicolle Payne: Alex watched him leaning back on the counter.
Dawn Wright: He seemed content for now.
Nicolle Payne: Alex tilted her head. "what are you thinking about ?"
Dawn Wright: "Hmm me, nothing much just what to do today is all."
Nicolle Payne: "Well we have the whole house. So Anything .. sort of." she said
Dawn Wright: He grinned at looked at her smiling wickedly.
Nicolle Payne: Alex Raised a brow looking confused. "Should i be scared "
Dawn Wright: He laughed. "Nope, not yet."
Nicolle Payne: "Gee.. Not yet ? Tht has me worried." She Grinned
Dawn Wright: Nicu laughed. "SO you eating or not?"
Nicolle Payne: Alex bit her lip then Nodded."Sure why not. You never know i might die of food poision then you would be free"
Dawn Wright: He rolled his eyes and began to get some plates
Nicolle Payne: Alex smiled and watched him thinking about what he had said the day before
Dawn Wright: Once the food was done he put in on the plates. "Come one...eat. I cook better than Jaden."
Nicolle Payne: Alex grinned and jumped o the counter to go sitt at the table. "Thanks nicu." she said.
Dawn Wright: He sat down and smiled. Nicu ate quietly, watching her closely.
Nicolle Payne: Alex nibbled on the food. What she really wanted to do was test out her wings. And her powers.
He looked at her. "What are yout thinking?"
Nicolle Payne: Alex stoped eating for a second. "About my wings. I haven't had the try them or my powers out yet.. I'm Probably gunna be rubbish in battle .. I'm untrained." she said shruggung.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Well, after breakfast we can go outside and you can practice."
Nicolle Payne: Alex raised a brow at him. "Are you sure ?" she said.
Dawn Wright: "Yeah why not?"
Nicolle Payne: Alex shrugged. "Will you teach me stuff ? Like about fighting ?
Dawn Wright: "I can try." He thought about it. It had been a long time since he ad been in a fight.
Nicolle Payne: alex smiled slighty "thank you"
Dawn Wright: "Your welcome." FInishing, he headed to clean his plate.
Nicolle Payne: alex finished eating and put her plate in the sink.
Dawn Wright: "So when you want to do this?"
Nicolle Payne: Alexshrugged. "Now ?" she suggested.
Dawn Wright: "Ok,"he said."
Nicolle Payne: Alex wet up and changed into something better and headed out side to see Nicu standing there.
Dawn Wright: He smiled at her. "ok, just dont go beyond the property line. If I know Jaden this place has magic to protect us."
Nicolle Payne: Alex Nodded and made her wings unfurl. They were big white ones with a Dark blue edge around them. "wow" She said looking back at them.
Dawn Wright: Nicu nodded. "Nice. Now fly."
Nicolle Payne: Alex nodded and started flapping ? Her wings slightly levitating off the floor. "Hmm Not being human has its perks"
Dawn Wright: "I suppose,"he said.
Nicolle Payne: Alex Started flyinghigher and higher until she was at the tree tops.
Dawn Wright: Nicu watched her. He wanted to join her but could only do so in his demon form.
Nicolle Payne: Alex lowered her self down to the Floor "That Was fun." she grinned cheekil.
Dawn Wright: Nicu nodded. "Good. Now what Alex?"
Nicolle Payne: Alex smiled. "Apprenltly Demons have the same powers as fallen. So Wanna teach me how to use my powers ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: He looked at her. "I guess." Smiling her suddenyl glared at her and sent her flying back against some bushes
Nicolle Payne: Alex Yelped in shock Standing up. "Hey No Fair." she pouted
Dawn Wright: "Just thhink about what you want to do and project the thoughts Alex."
Nicolle Payne: Alex licked her lips Grinning. Then Shook them thoughts away. Concentrating she Tried to throw Nicu up in the Air.
Dawn Wright: He felt a little push and smiled. "Not bad try again Alex."
Nicolle Payne: Alex took a breath and tried again
Dawn Wright: He moved about 2 feet and grinned. "Good."
Nicolle Payne: Alex Grinned and Tried one More time throwing him back Harder this time.
Dawn Wright: He moved about 5 feet. "you'll get the hang of this."
Nicolle Payne: "Eventually2 she Grinned Nodding. "ok So what else can you teach me ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: "REally not much in this form. Just the basics."
Nicolle Payne: "What about in your Other form ?" she suggested
Dawn Wright: "I can but.."He shook his head. "I won;t show that side of me to you..yet."
Nicolle Payne: Alex nodded understanding. "Ok Fair enough. Show me More Demon ." shesaid concentrating as she flew him up into the air slightly.
Dawn Wright: He watched her and thought of what to show her.
Nicolle Payne: Alex lowered her self to the floor closer to him.
Dawn Wright: Nicu grinned.
Nicolle Payne: "Cmon Nicu Teach me." she pouted.
Dawn Wright: "Alex, I can not fly in this form."
Nicolle Payne: "Then Teach me something else. Surely there are loads of things you can do ?"
Dawn Wright: "yes and most in my demon form Alex. Why dont' you fly while I think of what I can do."
Nicolle Payne: Alex nodded and took off again flying up watching Nicu
Dawn Wright: He smiled as she went. "Eager little thing,"he laughed.
Nicolle Payne: Alex Grinned sticking her tounge out at him as she flew up a bit more daydreaming
Dawn Wright: Nicu smiled and hit her with his thoughts hard, making her fall. "Always expect the unexpected Alex."
Nicolle Payne: Alex yelped and did a little spin saving her self by flying up. "Charming." she laughed flying off
Dawn Wright: Nicu noticed where she was headed and called out to her.
Nicolle Payne: Alex turned to his voice flying backwards when she bumbped into something. Presuming it was tree she turned around and let out a yelp.
Dawn Wright: Nicu spotted the demons and let out and ungodly shriek. Within seconds the human was gone and a 7 foot demon with red eyes, black wings and a long tail. His skin was fire red and he had sharp teeth. Beating his wings he headed towards her.
Nicolle Payne: Alex Screeched slightly Seeing nicu and tried to fly up but one of the demons had hod of her wings
Dawn Wright: Nicu screamed loudly and pshed the demon off her. "Fly back to the house Alex." Even his voice was different.
Nicolle Payne: alex Hesitated for asecond then Took Off towards the house. The Demons Screeched and headed to attack Nicu
Dawn Wright: Nicu attacked them back, knocking down several demons before one tore a hole in his wing. Retreating he managed to fly/fall into the house. They couldn't follow, he knew that. Nicu lay there on the foyer floor in pain.
Nicolle Payne: Alex Ran to him pulling him onto the sofa she grabbed the kit and started cleaning him up. "I'm so sorrry Nicu." she said.
Dawn Wright: He said nothing. Figured she was repulsed by his demon form.
Nicolle Payne: Alex started cleaning him up "Are you ok ?" sheasked.
Dawn Wright: NIcu nodded yet said nothing.
Nicolle Payne: "Nicu Talk to me god damn it." she scolwed
Dawn Wright: "Nothing to say."
Nicolle Payne: Alex scoffed. "Nothing to say ? Hello What the hell happened out there ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: "Demons happened Alex."
Nicolle Payne: "Are they the ones chasing after you ?"
Dawn Wright: He nodded. "Yeah they are"
Nicolle Payne: Alex Stood up. She stroked his face gently. "I Need to go speak to jaden." she said.
Dawn Wright: Nicu looked at her. "Call him Alex. Do not go outside they will attack you."
Nicolle Payne: Alexnodded and stood up to go grab her phone she dialled jaden.
Dawn Wright: Jaden answered his phone. "Yes." Nicu laid quietly on the bed
Dawn Wright: couch
Nicolle Payne: "Hey Jaden Its Alex..I Just thought i'd call you to tell you they know we're here."
Dawn Wright: Jaden sighed. "FIgured. Stay in the house on the property ok?"
Nicolle Payne: AlexNodded sighing. "What are we goign to do Jaden ? I Can't fight them I've only just learnt how to use my wings." she said.
Dawn Wright: "Just stay put til I can figure it all out."
Nicolle Payne: AlexNodded and hung up heading back to nicu she sat on the edge of the couch watching him.
Dawn Wright: He slept a little, tired
Nicolle Payne: Alex sighed. So this was what he was like in his demon form. She could under stand why he didn't wnat her to see it It was rather scary. But She would have to face reall life sooner or later.
Dawn Wright: Nicu slept until later that night,
Nicolle Payne: Alex had cooked a pasta and was sitting at the table reading a book .
Dawn Wright: Nicu stood and flashed back into his human form. He ached so bad and all he wanted to do was shower and sleep.
Nicolle Payne: Alex heard something and stood up heading to the living room she peered in. "Hey feeling anybetter ?" she asked.
Dawn Wright: He looked to her. "Little."
Nicolle Payne: Alex smiled slight. "Theres some Pasta on the stove if your hungry." she said.
Dawn Wright: "Thanks,"he said smiling at her.
Nicolle Payne: Alex Nodded. "no Problem.2 she said and sat down on the sofa with her book.
Dawn Wright: He headed upstairs and took a quick shower before coming back down."
Nicolle Payne: Alex looked up from her book smiling slightly/
Dawn Wright: He came and sat next to her. "you ok?"
Nicolle Payne: Alex nodded. "just thinking about home. I rang jaden he said to stayin the house.sorry you stuck with me." she grinned
Dawn Wright: Nicu smiled. "no big Alex."
Nicolle Payne: Alex smiled. "So Apart from your family. What was your life like being a demon ?" she asked patting the seat next to her. "come sit down Nicu lets sharestories."
Dawn Wright: He sat next to her. "Boring mostly. I did what I was told until I met Jaden and started quiestiong alot. I was not accepted and I didn't care. I've been all oever the world, seen so many things."
Nicolle Payne: "When dd you meet jaden ?" she asked
Dawn Wright: "In a bar in Germany or Russia. Can't remember."
Nicolle Payne: "In A bar ?" she asked grinning.
Dawn Wright: "Yup he was hanging out listening to some local band and I had walked in to get a drink."
Nicolle Payne: "Ok .. so what made you too get to gether like this " she asked
Dawn Wright: "NOt sure...we got drunk and bashed some heads in that night. Guess that did it."
Nicolle Payne: Alex smiled. For some reason she could imagine that.
Dawn Wright: He looekd at her. "What about you?"
Nicolle Payne: "What about me ?" She asked.
Dawn Wright: "Tell me about you."
Nicolle Payne: "Well what do you want to know ?" she aske.d
Dawn Wright: "Everthing,"he said smiling at her.
Nicolle Payne: Alexlaughed and leaned back on the sofa. "give me some idea." she grinned.
Dawn Wright: "Your family."
Nicolle Payne: "well I'm Youngest of six. And my mom died giving birth to me so i always will be youngest. Me and my dad get on like a house on fire even thoguh we argue sometimes.. Urmm .. I have 2 sisters and threee brothers. and I have a neice." she smiled thinking of her family.
Dawn Wright: "Wow must be nice."
Nicolle Payne: Alexnodded. "Yea stressfull but nice." she grinned. "I was a nightmare when we were kids . we wouls fight and everything. she laughed
Dawn Wright: He nodded and smiled.
Nicolle Payne: "Anything else you wanna know ?" she asked leaning back into the sofa.
Dawn Wright: "You, tell me of you. Your likes dislikes, dreams."
Nicolle Payne: Alex pondered on that for a second. "Well.. I always dreamed of being an author. But that never happened. I Suppose ijust got put off the idea. As for dislikes .. I hate hairy people. With Beards. Ick." she shuddered smiling.
Dawn Wright: Nicu laughed at the second part. "Never loose your dreams Alex."
Nicolle Payne: "well I can hardly acheive the lm now Nicu.. I'm supposed to be dead. " She laughed
Dawn Wright is using a different version of Yahoo! Messenger. Certain features may be unavailable.

Dawn Wright: "So, use a pen name Alex."
Nicolle Payne: alex thought about it. "I could do." she pondered. She smiled and stood. "Comeonlets go get something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28